Nedved positive about Zlatan (5 Viewers)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
A move to Juventus for Zlatan Ibrahimovic is coming closer. Capello was interested in Zlatan during his time in Roma and Zlatan is a much better player now. It is already clear that Ibrhimovic will leave Ajax and I will not be surprised if Zlatan is declared a Juventus player before the 12 june.

Nedved said today about the rumours:

"I do not want to comment these things, but in this case I must say that he is a very special and different player."
"Very few players have this combination. Ibrahimovic is big and strong like Jan Koller but has technique like Zidane and score like Del Piero"

I don't know if he was sarcastic about scoring like Del Piero but I'm glad to hear this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
zlatan is good player, and nedved was right what he said about him, but i still want cavenaghi, who imo is way better then zlatan.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
its great if we get zlatan, but capello wikk have ome troubles with his personality, but since he is so good in that, why not get him

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
A move to Juventus for Zlatan Ibrahimovic is coming closer. Capello was interested in Zlatan during his time in Roma and Zlatan is a much better player now. It is already clear that Ibrhimovic will leave Ajax and I will not be surprised if Zlatan is declared a Juventus player before the 12 june.

Nedved said today about the rumours:

"I do not want to comment these things, but in this case I must say that he is a very special and different player."
"Very few players have this combination. Ibrahimovic is big and strong like Jan Koller but has technique like Zidane and score like Del Piero"

I don't know if he was sarcastic about scoring like Del Piero but I'm glad to hear this.
:rofl: great jus what we need:rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Don't be so sure we're out of the race for Gilardino

I won't believe it till the very end :boxing:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
We should get Zlatan and Gilardino - both are young and very talented.

both zlatan and gilardino?

i don't think this will happen. :rolleyes:

we need an experienced striker too.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That would be great if Juve could get Zlatan. Dare I say, he would immediately be the most skilled player on the team if they did get him. No disrespect to DP, but at both points in their career, Zlatan has more skills right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)