Nedved positive about Zlatan (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
ppl. that claim we won't buy Gilardino cause his expensive...
Could you inform us how much his price-tag is???

His agent says anything between €10-15m.
I think it's about right...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Its has now raised to nearly 25 mln €!

Forget him! Even if he would come cheap, it is too risky and not one single club would start a season, with a 22 year old striker who had his first good season.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Forget him! Even if he would come cheap, it is too risky and not one single club would start a season, with a 22 year old striker who had his first good season.
yep... unless that club is Parma, or Lecce, and he is already in the squad...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
zlatan it is then.. he aint so bad, but it would of been better for the azurri if we made gila a star!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Its has now raised to nearly 25 mln €!

I don't believe it.... where have they said his price is €25m!?

The whole thing began with gazzetta dello Parma
or whatever there name is claiming he was to be sold for no less
than €20m... Not even ROMA will pay €25m for Gilardino...
No matter who they sell and how much!!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

I don't believe it.... where have they said his price is €25m!?

The whole thing began with gazzetta dello Parma
or whatever there name is claiming he was to be sold for no less
than €20m... Not even ROMA will pay €25m for Gilardino...
No matter who they sell and how much!!!
It's been said a lot of times, but you know that a player nowadays, doesn't have a price tag, if you offer the right amount of money. Even if it would be 15 mln, that would be still way too much, considering that Barca are offering 12 for Trezeguet, and I think Gila is not even worth to compare with Trez!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Hey A_Lacki i think that if Get Vieri we will probably do it by DV swap.
so if so + Trez sale,we need 2 new strikers...
Vieri and?
1.Vieri
2.Del piero
3.Micco
4.?Cheva?Zlatan?Cava?

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Guys, if you've never seen Cav play, and you live in the UK, try on Fri/Sat nights or early monrings on channel 4. They show the Copa Libertadores so you can watch all the players you're interested in :)

Juicy stuff. Cav scored twice in his last game, but Tevez looks more impressive.

I think there's a River vs Boca semi final
And there may be a Santos vs Sao Paulo semi final too.

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
we hear all the talk about the zlatan's and the gilar's and the cave's and the vieri's.... knowing moggi and he will do the usual, surprise us with something special.... though i think of the names listed above, vieri seems most likely to arrive.... thinking about it though.. seein that trezegol's departure to fc barcelona is very likely, do u think that kluivert or saviola would be arriving here? kluivert is cheap (not sayin that i personally like him) and he is experienced... and although capello like his strikers tall and strong, saviola aka the rabbit lol has a lot of talent for his age...

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

cavenaghi is an argentine star who cant stop scoring for river plate. i think he is top scorer in the copa de libatordes (the argentine equvalient of the champions league)

And you never seen him play..........as the rest of the forum. Ive seen him in Junior championship before cca 3 years ago and I wasnt impressed at all....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
hopefully Zlatan won't come, his just too arrogant, I don't want Cassanos here... We simply don't need primadonnas here!!
I agree, his attitude sucks balls and I'd take Gilardino over him hands down, but I still think he has the ability to be a top player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)