Nedved is Ballon d'Or winner (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
i agree, i think defenders deserve more recognition (maldini too). but like others, I believe nedved has done more for Juve than maldini to milan. Milan was more of a team effort last season but nedved was an outstanding individual for Juve.

my vote would definitely go to maldini for lifetime achievement awards though

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
kaiser,i'm pretty certain that you've watched maldini play more than i have,and that i've watched nedved play more than you have,so it's no surprise that we disagree since you'd have seen more of paolo's exploits,and vice versa.

so the fairest judgement would be passed by the esteemed coaches that voted in the ballon d'or.

Dec 27, 2003
Mind you, it's journalists (one for each european country - in Italy it's the director of the Gazzetta) not coaches that vote for the Ballon d'Or, picking 5 names out of a list of 50 submitted to them by the magazine France Football.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:groan: and you look like you could kill someone with the spikes on your hair :p (yes... Sunshine has been visiting the "reveal yourself" thread again :D )

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
yeah i saw those pics beore too.

And well...... i had to find something to say... can't just let you off for calling Nedved girlish :stuckup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
yeah i saw those pics beore too.

And well...... i had to find something to say... can't just let you off for calling Nedved girlish :stuckup:
sorry ivy but doesnt he look Girlish to you?

this time i wont blame DJ if he says he wants to marry this guy\gal:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
The Price you pay for being Italian in a world of anti-italian Spanish/English and French Journalists who label us the anti-football: You ARE denied the Golden Ball.
Hey I'm not saying that Buffon wasn't our best player last season, nor am i saying he was... but are you saying that everyone in the football world loves Czechs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)