Nedved, Ibrahimovic and buffon all injured (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

OH MY GOD...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not him,we are doomed,I'm serious.
Let's hope he would make a speedy recovery, it shouldn't be that serious I suppose.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Let's hope he would make a speedy recovery, it shouldn't be that serious I suppose.
He is our best defender,no doubt about it,if we wont be able to use him Adriano and Martins will humiliate us.:down:

Oh man,that info ruined my day.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Eventi - 18 ago 2005 - 14:11

Cannavaro: “Ora si fa sul serio”

“Sono contento per la prestazione della Nazionale contro l’Irlanda, perchè, al di là del risultato, che in questo periodo conta poco, ho visto una bella squadra, che corre e lotta in ogni parte del campo.”

Fabio Cannavaro torna caricato dalla vittoria ottenuta dagli azzurri nell’amichevole di mercoledì sera ed è pronto per la Supercoppa di sabato sera, primo impegno ufficiale della stagione: “Ora si inizia a fare sul serio. Contro l’Inter non sarà una gara semplice: lo scorso anno sono partiti male, ma nel finale di stagione hanno trovato la quadratura. Chi si è più rinforzato tra noi e loro? Mah, entrambe le società hanno operato bene sul mercato, con acquisti mirati e importanti. Noi forse siamo più collaudati, perché abbiamo trovato equilibrio in campo prima di loro. E’ una Juve che mi piace molto , perché abbiamo mantenuto le caratteristiche dello scorso anno: siamo una squadra tosta, solida e con l’arrivo di Vieira abbiamo acquisito più qualità in fase di manovra”.

L’ultimo pensiero di Fabio è per i due nuovi compagni, Abbiati e Balzaretti: “Balzaretti è stata una sorpresa, perché, visto che giocava nel Toro, non mi aspettavo il suo arrivo. Conosco sicuramente meglio Christian, perché abbiamo già giocato insieme in Nazionale; l’infortunio patito da Buffon è stato un brutto colpo per noi, perché parliamo del numero uno al mondo, ma ora grazie a Berlusconi, al Milan e all’ottimo lavoro della nostra dirigenza è arrivato un ottimo portiere, che qui avrà l’occasione per confermare quanto di buon aveva già fatto vedere nel Milan.”

source: juventus.com

I need a translator.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i am hearing to those AWFUL pre season news and i am almost SURE that there is no scudetto,no CL,or even no coppa for us this season.
Patience.

when will gigi wear the B&W again??

i heard he will be out for 1,5 month
Around 3 months to be more accurate.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

He is our best defender,no doubt about it,if we wont be able to use him Adriano and Martins will humiliate us.:down:

Oh man,that info ruined my day.
Cheer up man he is ok now

Cannavaro respects super Inter Friday 19 August, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Cannavaro expects a battle when Juventus take on Inter for the Italian Super Cup on Saturday night.

The Italian champions entertain the Italian Cup winners at the Delle Alpi tomorrow night in the annual season opener.

"Inter are a solid squad who already found a certain shape last term," said the former Nerazzurri stopper.

"They have already started to prove themselves again this summer. It won’t be a simple game for us at all."

The Bianconeri have had a difficult start to the new campaign given the numerous injuries suffered.

But the Azzurri captain is optimistic that the club’s summer acquisitions will allow them to cope with star absentees.

"Juventus were already a well formed side but we are even stronger now with Patrick Vieira," he continued.

"I’m happy that (goalkeeper) Christian Abbiati has come in as I know him from the national squad.

"We are all happy about the arrival of Federico Balzaretti too, even if his capture was a surprise seeing as he was at Torino."

Juventus will be without Gigi Buffon, Alessandro Birindelli and Giorgio Chiellini tomorrow night.

There are also doubts over the fitness of Lilian Thuram, Pavel Nedved, Mauro Camoranesi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

source: channel4.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Cheer up man he is ok now

Cannavaro respects super Inter Friday 19 August, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Cannavaro expects a battle when Juventus take on Inter for the Italian Super Cup on Saturday night.

The Italian champions entertain the Italian Cup winners at the Delle Alpi tomorrow night in the annual season opener.

"Inter are a solid squad who already found a certain shape last term," said the former Nerazzurri stopper.

"They have already started to prove themselves again this summer. It won’t be a simple game for us at all."

The Bianconeri have had a difficult start to the new campaign given the numerous injuries suffered.

But the Azzurri captain is optimistic that the club’s summer acquisitions will allow them to cope with star absentees.

"Juventus were already a well formed side but we are even stronger now with Patrick Vieira," he continued.

"I’m happy that (goalkeeper) Christian Abbiati has come in as I know him from the national squad.

"We are all happy about the arrival of Federico Balzaretti too, even if his capture was a surprise seeing as he was at Torino."

Juventus will be without Gigi Buffon, Alessandro Birindelli and Giorgio Chiellini tomorrow night.

There are also doubts over the fitness of Lilian Thuram, Pavel Nedved, Mauro Camoranesi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

source: channel4.com
Woooh,I have a relieve now.Thanx for the info man.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

unfortunatelly.

gigi will be out for 3 months???

that's TERRIBLE.
i definitelly feel like crying....

bye bye scudetto:frown::sad::sad::sad:
4 months to be exact...

3 months till he can start training, maybe 1 month more till he can fully perform

:D :down:

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
everyone is saying that we are doomed and no title this season
but look at it that way juves problem last few years that the team get into form to early in the season and we always seem at the begining of the season like no one could beat us or come close to us .. but then after few monthes players ge tiered and some get injured and our form go down and that usually causes an exit from the champions league ..
maybe its good that players get injured now that in the mid-season maybe they will get back stronger at the cruciel stage of the campain

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
but look at it that way juves problem last few years that the team get into form to early in the season and we always seem at the begining of the season like no one could beat us or come close to us .. but then after few monthes players ge tiered and some get injured and our form go down and that usually causes an exit from the champions league ..
maybe its good that players get injured now that in the mid-season maybe they will get back stronger at the cruciel stage of the campain
Now that's weird. I had the same thought myself. Maybe this helps them to avoid "the midseason slump", and puts them over the top in CL. :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I think that it is better option to have a strong backup for the first team than to have some injured players on the start,and few days before supercup.
The very early few losses can destroy a moral of the team.

I really don't understand one simple thing:Why we kept Chimenti o long?
Is it necessary to have a situation like this one(injured Buffon) to think about the serious back up keeper???????

tassard

Jul 30, 2004

Why is it sure that our players will have only one injury during the season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)