Nedved has unfinished business (3 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Well, we currently have Tacchinardi, Nedved, Maresca, Camoranesi and Appiah to play in the midfield. To me that would be enough (as long as Nedved is with us). I like Maresca, I hope he grows and continues to develop professionaly.

So if we buy let's say two young promising defenders (Mexes and Ferrari for example), that coupled with what we already have: Legrottaglie, Thuram, Birindelli, Tudor, Ferrara, Fresi, Pesotto would make a solid back side.
We need another central midfielder, because the ones we have arenot working out. Maybe Blasi or Brighi would work, or maybe Kapo, but if none of them actually come back, we may need someone else.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yeah, but that's the way we see our misfielders behind continuous failures of Juve.

Appiah and Camo are fresh, Nedved has had just one bad year, Tacchinardi is still developing.

I believe we can utilize our midfield effectively, without spending money on purchasing new players.

Jul 12, 2002
Yeah, but that's the way we see our misfielders behind continuous failures of Juve.

Appiah and Camo are fresh, Nedved has had just one bad year, Tacchinardi is still developing.

I believe we can utilize our midfield effectively, without spending money on purchasing new players.
Tacchinardi is not still developing. Tacchinardi has been at this club for almost ten years and we know exactly what he's capable of. He's a good midfield destoryer, but he needs a lot of help to do anything attacking. Appiah may never pan out, and Blasi and Brighi are both risky. That being said, we have three young potentially great defensive midfielders. One of them has to be good in the future.

Mar 14, 2004

Well, we currently have Tacchinardi, Nedved, Maresca, Camoranesi and Appiah to play in the midfield
Ouh yess....creativity shines out of them.............we need a playmaker.....
Nedved had Veron in his best days in Lazio....here he has no help.
Camoranesi & Appiah........in Juve I see them onley as a substitutes...nothing more

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Ouh yess....creativity shines out of them.............we need a playmaker.....
Nedved had Veron in his best days in Lazio....here he has no help.
Camoranesi & Appiah........in Juve I see them onley as a substitutes...nothing more
That is why we should buy Veron from Chelsea. I am sure Veron would welcome a move back to Serie A and play with his friend Pavel. With Seba Veron we will finally get a natural playmaker and Nedved will get to terrorize the left flank again. Bello per La Juve!

Aug 1, 2003
I wanna sell Nedved if the price is high. So sue me.

But personally, deep down I do wish he stays as I feel what happened to him in last year's CL was unfortunate, and I do hope he'll win another CL with us before he leaves.

OP
Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    Juve has won the leage twice and made it to the CL final without Veron. If I had to select one player it would be Riquelme.
    I will have to disagree with you here ...Juve winning the league twice without him does not mean he isnt good for us, he is a great player who will do very will with Nedved, as for requelme i might be wrong but doest this guy have no experince in Sirei A...how do we know he will do good?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++

I will have to disagree with you here ...Juve winning the league twice without him does not mean he isnt good for us, he is a great player who will do very will with Nedved, as for requelme i might be wrong but doest this guy have no experince in Sirei A...how do we know he will do good?
    That's true. I brought up example of us winning the leage to show that our midfield was powerful without Veron.

It is his strength that he has played in Seria A. And he has been unsuccessful at MU and I wasn't impressed by him in Chelsea.

Riquelme never played in Italy, and it would be a high risk, I agree. But I just can't stop fascinating with what that guy does with Villareal.

OP
    Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33

That's true. I brought up example of us winning the leage to show that our midfield was powerful without Veron.

It is his strength that he has played in Seria A. And he has been unsuccessful at MU and I wasn't impressed by him in Chelsea.

Riquelme never played in Italy, and it would be a high risk, I agree. But I just can't stop fascinating with what that guy does with Villareal.
    Veron did not have his proper chance at Man U he was injured half of the time ...and when he played he was good ...may i remind you of the painfull memory of the 3-0 defeat to Man U ...this guy was emazing at a time our deffence was at his best ....
    at chelsea again the injuries but im sure if he rubs those injuries off he will shine again ...
    havnt seen allot of requilmi lately so cant judge other than the fact that he has not played in Sirei A

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Brujita Veròn is an extrordinary middfilder that will make a big improvement for any team.

Unfortunately, he is not precisely inexpensive, and Moggi will not expend big money this season.

Of course, if he comes, he can make the difference....

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    After last night's match, Nedved deserves to stay next season ... He is gaining his old form back and we need him to build a great midfield next year ...

For Veron ... he is a great player, but since he went to Man U he lost his pace ... I would like to see him in the calcio again but not wyh Juve!!!!!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    I agree, we just don't need Veron... I think his price is around £10M, I've heard that Inter wants Veron and are ready to pay lots of money+ Martins... Oh boy, that would be foolish even for Moratti...

Totally, FORZA NEDVED!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    How would Veron not help the team? I have no idea what you guys are thinking, but it is obvious to me that we lack creativity. We lack a natural playmaker. Nedved is great and all, but he is no Zidane. He does not have the passing range and creativity that we need to change things around. With Veron, he would add that passing that Pavel can't give. So this would help Nedved concentrate on what he does best, which is to terrorize the left side of midfield, making darting runs up that side and making nice crosses. Veron would be able to come back and get the ball, and he would make superb passes up the field that I am sure in hell Tacchinardi, Appiah, or Nedved can't do. Like I said, I don't know what your thinking. Veron could only help our boring Juve side this season. I don't know, maybe U guys just like counter-attacking football, which Nedved is suited for. But I like flowing, classico Serie A action, with a natural playmaker at the helm. Bring in Veron, Rosicky, or Diego, and I will be happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)