Nationals again and again (3 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Iulia - they'll draw them like the CL so there's no way of knowing who meets who at this point. The draw is somewhere in October I think.

++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Our teams could be facing eachother as you'll surely gonna be in pot 1 and we in pot 2 :boxing: :D
What do you say we make it a little more interesting? The inhabitant of the country who's team loses will do a striptease for the inhabitant of the country who's team wins.

What do you say? :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
What do you say we make it a little more interesting? The inhabitant of the country who's team loses will do a striptease for the inhabitant of the country who's team wins.

What do you say? :D
Dear assistant, you already come to work with only a tie every day, so I have seen it all ;) :D What's in it for me? :p

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #267
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    Iulia - they'll draw them like the CL so there's no way of knowing who meets who at this point. The draw is somewhere in October I think.
    I see, thank you. I know we've still got a damned chance :devil:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

Thank you, mister Meier. You certainly know how to see a penalty, unrecognized even by the star-comentator of Denmark, Toft Fleming I guess (excuse me for misspeling), a penalty which did not exist, transformed by a Tomasson who did not even touch the ball until that moment. And also, maybe this thing wasn't seen from the arena, but the equaliser came in the 95th minute of game, in the time actually out of the game, which had only 4 minutes suplementary. As I said, thank you mister Meier, you managed to break a record, you turned sad and lost all the hopes of 23 millions people. We are so grateful.
    The penalty was wrong, but the extra-extra minute was not! 4 minutes was added on, and in stoppage time Romania decided to make a substitution, which should be illegal! It took Mutu at least 30 seconds to leave the pitch. Then you were given a cornerkick. A dane ran out and placed the ball, but Munteanu just walked really slow, and took even longer to take the damn cornerkick... that was another 30 seconds, and Meier was right to add another minute then.

and his name is Flemming Toft ;) Close though...

But what I want to ask Anders is : what happened with Jesper ? He wasn't anymore the correct player I knew and I respected. From the stadium you can't see the eyes of a player, but at TV they were pretty close. When Mutu accidentally fouled him, you don't want to know what look he glanced at him, like he ... I supposed I was going to have nightmares after that, but I was too tired to dream.
    I saw that on TV later, and what you are saying is rubish. When fouled like that, by accident or not, everyone will get pissed. I know I would! He was mad and he didn't realize that it was his teammate from Chelsea who did it. Mutu told him to calm down, which he did. Don't make a big deal out of this... it was a completely natural reaction.

I have to argue with you : we might not played our best in the first part, but the second part was definetly ours. I am not blaming Denmark, because I respect its players, and I consider Sorensen the best man on the field for them, I'm blaming the biasing from the referee. That is all. Reminds me of Moreno and of others, and I'd better shut up.
    What happened with Tofting ? He wasn't the same. Maybe he was injured recently ?
    No one really played a good match. It was messy and weird. Meier was a poor ref, but he didn't favor Denmark at all. He gave Romania endless freekicks and he didn't even see when Martin Jørgensen was kicked in the head in the penalty area.

Thomas was the best... I agree, he kept us alive.

Tøfting? He retired after the World Cup... only from the national team though. He's playing in China these days.

Anders, I hope that this match and its result won't change the relations between us two :) I'm waiting to see what you'll say about this.
    And another question : I still think we've got a chance for the play-offs, am I right ?
    Thank you for your attention.
    It wont. I'll never get so mad about a football match. And if anyone is to get mad about it - it should be you, cuz your chances of qualification are really slim, infact close to zero. Norway have to lose or draw with Luxembourg, otherwise you wont make it. So your chances aren't big at all.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    The penalty was wrong, but the extra-extra minute was not! 4 minutes was added on, and in stoppage time Romania decided to make a substitution, which should be illegal! It took Mutu at least 30 seconds to leave the pitch. Then you were given a cornerkick. A dane ran out and placed the ball, but Munteanu just walked really slow, and took even longer to take the damn cornerkick... that was another 30 seconds, and Meier was right to add another minute then.
    That's bs! 4 minutes is 4 minutes, regardless of time wasting. That's why you had 4 minutes in the first place.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

That's bs! 4 minutes is 4 minutes, regardless of time wasting. That's why you had 4 minutes in the first place.
    You're saying that it is ok to waste time?

That's about the ugliest, most disgusting thing in football, and anyone who does deserves to be punished for it!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    That's about the ugliest, most disgusting thing in football, and anyone who does deserves to be punished for it!
    no, actually the most ugliest, most disgusting thing in football is Roy Keane :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)