Nationals again and again (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

Yes, I am aware of that. But IMO, Bosnias only chance of getting to Portugal is to finish first. Playoffs would be the death of us. So, IMO this is the way it should be.
i agree.. bosnia now only need to play for one tense 90 minutes instead of 2... anything can hapen in 90 minutes

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
@Alex: I'm not saying they will be well behaved and civilized. It will probably be hell out there, with fireworks, throwing objects and they will probably whistle at the Danish anthemn and scream, swear and whiste the Danes to death, and we'll probably get a hefty fine afterwards. I just hope it wont be because of racism. Thats not the way I want it to be, but it most probably will be that way. I wish nothing would happen, but of course I cant say for sure that it will or that it wont.

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #249
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    As I promised Iulia, here's my view on todays match, Denmark 2-2 Romania
    Thank you for the review. The best thing from my part would be to say NO COMMENT , but I can't shut up. I cried last night, I cried my eyes out, I cried again and again, asking myself what made us belong to such a little and unimportant country as Romania is considered.
    I cried as I cried when Neddy took the yellow card in the second leg against Madrid last season, and from the same reason : my dream was ruined by Urs Meier, one of the best referees in this world atm. Thank you, mister Meier. You certainly know how to see a penalty, unrecognized even by the star-comentator of Denmark, Toft Fleming I guess (excuse me for misspeling), a penalty which did not exist, transformed by a Tomasson who did not even touch the ball until that moment. And also, maybe this thing wasn't seen from the arena, but the equaliser came in the 95th minute of game, in the time actually out of the game, which had only 4 minutes suplementary. As I said, thank you mister Meier, you managed to break a record, you turned sad and lost all the hopes of 23 millions people. We are so grateful.
    If you would like the technical comment from my part, you'll have to wait some minutes or maybe even an hour, because my nerves aren't definetly cool yet.
    But what I want to ask Anders is : what happened with Jesper ? He wasn't anymore the correct player I knew and I respected. From the stadium you can't see the eyes of a player, but at TV they were pretty close. When Mutu accidentally fouled him, you don't want to know what look he glanced at him, like he ... I supposed I was going to have nightmares after that, but I was too tired to dream.
    The wheather was terrible, I think poor you got home really wet. And, of course, I have to argue with you : we might not played our best in the first part, but the second part was definetly ours. I am not blaming Denmark, because I respect its players, and I consider Sorensen the best man on the field for them, I'm blaming the biasing from the referee. That is all. Reminds me of Moreno and of others, and I'd better shut up.
    What happened with Tofting ? He wasn't the same. Maybe he was injured recently ?
    From my side, God thank you, I learned last night to love Romania. Finally Martin, you can breathe deeply and smile. I'll never say a word against Mutu and Chivu again, in my entire life. And Lobont is one of the best keepers I've ever seen, he's world class and Ajax will rock with him sane.
    Anders, I hope that this match and its result won't change the relations between us two :) I'm waiting to see what you'll say about this.
    And another question : I still think we've got a chance for the play-offs, am I right ?
    Thank you for your attention.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    It happens to the small nations all the time and it will happen again. There's nothing we can do about it. At the Bosnia - Norway game the ref had a few very duboius decisions, and prolonged the game for 5 minutes, altho 2 would have been just enough. It will always happen to us.

Still, this is the best it could get for Bosnia :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

Urs Meier, one of the best referees in this world atm. Thank you, mister Meier. You certainly know how to see a penalty, unrecognized even by the star-comentator of Denmark, Toft Fleming I guess (excuse me for misspeling), a penalty which did not exist, transformed by a Tomasson who did not even touch the ball until that moment. And also, maybe this thing wasn't seen from the arena, but the equaliser came in the 95th minute of game, in the time actually out of the game, which had only 4 minutes suplementary. As I said, thank you mister Meier, you managed to break a record, you turned sad and lost all the hopes of 23 millions people. We are so grateful.
    Whoa...way to be sarcastic... at first I was thinking "huh? Isn't she Romanian?" :confused::wallbang:

++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    It happens to the small nations all the time and it will happen again.
    Yeah, the footballing minnows always get unfair decisions against them, like Korea at the World Cup :cool:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Have you made 8-0 with Luxembourg ?
    It was 1-0 for us :D

Not a very good game, but it would have easily been 3 or 4-0 if we had used all our chances. Still, this was enough :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :LOL: Interesting point of view, your second, dear gray. Have you thought much about it ?
    Hehe just teasing, u guys :D

I love Italy too, just not when they're playing Korea :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)