Nationals again and again (1 Viewer)

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #162
    Great, tell me about it. I've just seen some images with Veron's goal. Now my questions : who was the other scorer ? Has Claudio Lopez played ? Has Julio Cruz played ? Who was in goal ? Who scored for Chile ? Has Kily Gonzalez played ? Did he broke his nose again - wait, no, this wasn't my point :D

Now answer :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    The other scorer was Aimar....and from chile...i dont remember...i saw the goals (the last one was a fantastic counterattack, and the guy who scored managed very well the space).

Well , yes Lopez played.......and the argentinian formation looked preety like the one against uruguay weeks ago.

They played with aimar on the left...de alessandro ad Veron in the Midfield ( :eek: ) what a midifled.

Veron didnt scored....one goal was from Aimar and the other was from Kily gonzalez.

Argentina managed the whole game,,being dominant in the first half totally. The first half ended 2-0.

In the second half they were still with the ball possetion, but Chile was playing better than in the first half, and looked dangerous in a few ocation. Chile managed to score the two goals, most from counterattacks.......the last one was cool.

Saviola entered the pitch in the mid of the second half i think.

Well, with that roster, the argentinian team looked fearsome with : Lopez,Saviola,Aimar,de alessandro, Veron, Kily, Ayala as captain.....

but Chile fought till the end.

Argentina will face venexuela on wednesday

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #164
    Thank you very much for all this informations spread, very useful. These comentators are going nuts then, they've told Veron scored. They really need some rest. Happy for Kily Gonzales myself, where is he now, have you got any idea ? Chelsea maybe ? And also happy Claudio played, I am really fond of his style and he earned to be stil capped. Ayala as a captain doesn't seems fair to me, with Veron there, but ... So nothing about Cruz ?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ARGENTINA (2): Pablo Cavallero, Nelson Vivas, Roberto Ayala, Walter Samuel, Javier Zanetti, Juan Verón (Matías Almeyda), Cristian González, Pablo Aimar, César Delgado, Hernán Crespo (71-Javier Saviola) y Andrés D'Alessandro.

It seems like dealessandro had an excellent game with 2 goal assists.

Veron had a good game....but the argentinean side was Booed all the games by thair fans....even when they were winning 2-0....and when Chile leveled, it was worse. The people is still mad about the WC lost.

The most booed of the game was Veron.

In the second half...Walter Samuel and Cristian alvares were send off, after alvarez had a quick fight with Aimar,but samuel interfered in the struggle.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    Can't be true :wallbang: Please shoot me.
    Hey Bloody...you are a little lost in the Calccio-Mercato dont you think?¿?:nervous:

You cant have a debate even with DJ with those holes! !! :p

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #170
    Thank you for the line-up and stuff, as I see my dear Cavallero keeps his place, stuck in goal, which is good :devil:

Well, I haven't checked the mercato for 3 weeks now. Remeber, I left the forums for a week :p ?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Thank you for the line-up and stuff, as I see my dear Cavallero keeps his place, stuck in goal, which is good :devil:

Well, I haven't checked the mercato for 3 weeks now. Remeber, I left the forums for a week :p ?
    Still shocked and traumatized from being away for us for a whole week eh?. Hehe Giules you're a funny one, no wonder u got the addiction award :cool:

Can't be true :wallbang: Please shoot me.
    I'll stand behind you, no point wasting two bullets over Inter...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    anyone watch macedonia match agaisnt England?... i think macedonia is a good NT for a football small countries..in a sence that they dont care about the fact they are a football small country and brave enough to have a go ..i just saw the turkey match replay too.. wonder where that sakhiri guy plays :confused: .. i havent watch bosnia before but if they play as macedonia does i cant be anywhere dissapointed

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #174
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Still shocked and traumatized from being away for us for a whole week eh?. Hehe Giules you're a funny one, no wonder u got the addiction award :cool:

I'll stand behind you, no point wasting two bullets over Inter...
    LOL indeed. Well, you know, when I came back I felt like lost in space, I was sooo lacking of news and infos :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hehe I know :D
    I was just having a go at ya cos it would've been quite drastic if you'd meant the other thing~

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well, while the match Bosnia-Norway was on TV (and I was ... forget what I was doing :D ) the commentators said that John Carew was transferes to the new-promoted Sienna, so this means his belonging to Valencia is history now :)
    No, that's wrong, it's Tore Andre Flo that has gone to Siena, Carew is loaned to Roma for a year.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    YES YES YES!!! I GOT TICKETS!! :extatic:

Going to see Denmark - Romania tomorrow, I can't wait! :)
    If we win, we also win the group... this could be a great night.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    YES YES YES!!! I GOT TICKETS!! :extatic:

Going to see Denmark - Romania tomorrow, I can't wait! :)
    If we win, we also win the group... this could be a great night.
    Good luck Anders! :thumb:

i dont know who to cheer for?! Mutu or Gronkjaer?! :undecide:

but it should be a good game. i know that group is pretty"toight!" ;) :D

but not "toight like a toiger!" :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)