Nationals again and again (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
I thought at a NT dedicated thread and I dunno if there was already one around, but there it goes.

So this is gonna be a thread for the matches played by any NT who has representation on these forums. Like, e.g., in a certain qual group I, Anders, Torkel and Zlatan are having a nice bunch of teams :D

So, please post all your comments here. Torkel and Zlatan are having a match this night, so good luck to them both ;)

And tonight are playing all my beloved NT, so a huge cheer for all of them.

Go Romania, Holland, Czech Republic, France and Italy !!! ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
And what about me Alex :sad: :down:

We need all the help we can get. Tonights game is do or die for Bosnia and Herzegovina. We need to win the rest of our matches to have a chance to qualify for the EC through playoffs. We are missing a number of players, most importantly ex-Real madrid player Elvir Baljić, but luckily Hasan Salihamidžić has is able to play after missing the entire last season because of torn knee ligaments.

Wish us luck :hopeful:

EDIT: Ah hell, I cant get this code thing to work right :groan:

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    You are crazy, people :D

Of course, I go for Romania, which is obviously (Stu, remeber the 7-0 we made with Lux ;) ?). But I'm afraid we're not gonna qualify, unless your folkes, Zlatan, don't beat Denmark :scared: and Norway. Sorry Martin and Anders :angel:

After that, I'd like Denmark to go on second, especially for Gronkjaer's sake :D. And for Anders's ;)

Even if I'm beggining to like Solskjaer. Can't believe that :wallbang: Somebody save me.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    And what about me Alex :sad: :down:

We need all the help we can get.
    Hey, you know the sorry display in KoreaJapan, the 4-0 loss to Portugal and the horrid qualification campaign currently? That's my team, I can't afford to sympathize :p

++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    @Alex: I forgot you're from Norway :wallbang:
    No, I'm not :groan:

BloodOnMoral, who's Anders :confused:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I pledge my support in favor or Torkel's team :p
    :touched:

Zlatan, sorry man, but you won't go through even with a win today, the opposition is too rough.

I really hope we can make it tonight, we need to make it to this championship. We missed the WC, we can't afford to miss this IMO. It will be a really rough match, I hear the crowd is usually brutal. I just hope we can use at least some of our potential, as we are a better team if we can get things to work.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Sorry man, but we are going to kick your sorry Norewegian asses tonight!!! :devil:

And yes, the crowds are brutal, especially if things are going good. When they are going bad it's even more brutal. This match is being played in Zenica, so, considering most of the games are played in Sarajevo, the crowd will be brutal as hell as they dont get to see the NT very often. You can compare the crowd here to Turkey.

If Bosnia use only 75% of their potential we should beat you no problem. Until the game is over you and me are at WAR :fero:

;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Here are the scores of other members' teams

Zambrotta - Sweden 4-0 San Marino (70')

DJ Anna - Andora 0-2 Croatia (70')

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

One of the least talented nations on the sports front.. *drum roll* Poland
    :wallbang: Whats wrong with me today, I knew that. I just looked at your location, and didnt remember that you're from Poland.

:undecide:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Scores:

Republic of Ireland 1-1 Russia (Duff/Ignashevitch)
    Scotland 2-1 Faroe Islands (McCann, Dickov/Johnsson)
    Andorra 0-2 Croatia (Kovac, Simunic)
    Sweden 4-0 San Marino (Jonson, Jakobsson, Ibrahimovic, Kallstrom pen)
    Bulgaria 1-0 Estonia (M. Petrov)
    Belarus 0-0 Czech Republic
    Azerbaijan 0-2 Finland (Tainio, Nurmela)
    Georgia 3-0 Albania (Arveladze, Ashvetia, Arveladze)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)