Nationality debate (16 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So this is what your saying Seven, aren't you?

Despite the Spanish team being the best in the world. They are still jealous of Italy and want them to lose. Rossi scored a goal and prevented that. So now they're pouring their anger on him.

Still does not make any sense. Why the fuck would they give two shits about Rossi or Italy is beyond me when they have the strongest team in the world.
Because you don't understand the rivalry between Spain and Italy.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The thing is that Fred is a kind guy. You're not, at least to a lot of people you're not. And he's trying to get back at you by doing the same thing you're doing. But he's not doing it as well you are, because he's not that type of guy. It's really quite amusing. :D

Well it seems to be working, as i always trigger those little tantrums out of him.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Really? Where did he went in East Europe?
Croatia, Czech Rep, others. He travelled the world for a year or so. He's Burke's cousin so Burke would know better than me.

He went to Italy and I asked him how it was. He said it was better than Amsterdam, but not as good as the "eastern countries".

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So this is what your saying Seven, aren't you?

Despite the Spanish team being the best in the world. They are still jealous of Italy and want them to lose. Rossi scored a goal and prevented that. So now they're pouring their anger on him.

Still does not make any sense. Why the fuck would they give two shits about Rossi or Italy is beyond me when they have the strongest team in the world.
Hmmm, maybe it won't be the best example but i'll try.

Lets say Arsenal are always second to Manchester, or at least always do worst than Manchester.
There is rivalry but most of the time ManU fans don't give a damn about Arsenal while Arsenal fans hate ManU with passion.

Then all of a sudden, Arsenal wins the EPL while Manchester have an old team.
Next year Arsenal start as favs but Manchester bought some kid who scored 2 goals in the opening round and brought them 3 pts.

Will the majority of Arsenal fans still hate Manchester and try to downplay the quality of that new guy in ManU? Even if Arsenal have the better team?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Croatia, Czech Rep, others. He travelled the world for a year or so. He's Burke's cousin so Burke would know better than me.

He went to Italy and I asked him how it was. He said it was better than Amsterdam, but not as good as the "eastern countries".
Is that Ben?

Ben said Italy is a crummy country.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hmmm, maybe it won't be the best example but i'll try.

Lets say Arsenal are always second to Manchester, or at least always do worst than Manchester.
There is rivalry but most of the time ManU fans don't give a damn about Arsenal while Arsenal fans hate ManU with passion.

Then all of a sudden, Arsenal wins the EPL while Manchester have an old team.
Next year Arsenal start as favs but Manchester bought some kid who scored 2 goals in the opening round and brought them 3 pts.

Will the majority of Arsenal fans still hate Manchester and try to downplay the quality of that new guy in ManU?
I fuckin' get that one.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)