Nationality debate (32 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What size calipers is it they use to get the percentage?
He was born a son of Italian immigrants and has spent half of his life in Italy, learning how to play football in Italy. I'm sure he has every right to want to play for the Azzurri.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
hes just bitter the red wings got owned in their own house on friday nite

if anything u should hope freddy adu breaks his leg...was considered a huge potential and a future superstar but couldnt even make a break thru in the portugese league..landon donovan is the best player the US will ever have and he sucks

watch them get owned by rossi tomorrow..oh tht would be so sweet!!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If you want to be that touchy about nationality that's fine with me, but it's you who called him Italian in the first place. It's you who calls Vinman Italian.
I don't really care about Rossi. But I think the argument that he's "more Italian, than American" is flat out stupid.

And I've never called Vinnie an Italian. That's made up.:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't really care about Rossi. But I think the argument that he's "more Italian, than American" is flat out stupid.

And I've never called Vinnie an Italian. That's made up.:D
Oh really? So Americans don't call Italian Americans Italians? That's new.

The thing is with Rossi you can't be sure. He really has a dual nationality. I don't see on what basis you could say he's not Italian.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah right. He played for Parma ever since he was 13. The learning you do before that is irrelevant. It is based on talent. From 13 to 18, that's what matters.
While those were important years for him, his talent really developed at an early age playing in the U.S. he played for Olympic Development teams, chief. You can't deny he developed here first before moving to Italy.

hes just bitter the red wings got owned in their own house on friday nite

if anything u should hope freddy adu breaks his leg...was considered a huge potential and a future superstar but couldnt even make a break thru in the portugese league..landon donovan is the best player the US will ever have and he sucks

watch them get owned by rossi tomorrow..oh tht would be so sweet!!
A Lebanese dunce in Canada who likes the Azzurri, typical.

Go drown in Niagara Falls or go back to Beirut. Perhaps Nasrallah will give you a little more respect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)