Nationality debate (18 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yea, until the age of 13 right? Sorry, soccer isn't CLOSE to being number 1 in the USA. For the kiddies, maybe. But when they hit high school, the put on football pads. It's the truth.

You label some of us Azzurri fanboys? What the hell do you think you are? A Yankee fanboy. Stop being such a damn hypocrite.
At least I'm born and raised in the country I'm cheering for, which is more than I can say for the rest of you faggots.

Soccer is the most played U.S. sport through high school, you moron.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't care about attention. All I care about is my own country's national team, something lots of people here don't understand considering all they do is gloryhunt for the Azzurri. Sorry people.

Don't bring the MLS into this. The league is growing and becoming better with every season, plus there are far more hardcore supporters of the U.S. NT than there are MLS fans.

The only reason Italy is very popular is because they're successful and have a lot of gloryhunters sucking their dongs all day long. If people had honor and respect for their countries, they'd only support them, but of course that's impossible.

Rossi took the chance of becoming more popular through the propagation of the Azzurri, not on his own. Trust me, he would be extremely popular if he chose the U.S. and he could have been someone like a Sidney Crosby drawing even more fans to the sport, increasing popularity through the NBA marketing technique.
Same could be said about Juve so your actually shooting yourself in the foot here Andy.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Club football is different than national football. I didn't have a team in the places I grew up, plus the MLS didn't kick off until 1995. So no, it's not the same at all.
Well alot of the Azzurri supporters live in countries that dont really follow football at all or dont even have proper football teams.Essentially everybody has their reasons for supportinga particular team whether it be for a footballer,the team or the national team.

Jan 7, 2007
At least I'm born and raised in the country I'm cheering for, which is more than I can say for the rest of you faggots.

Soccer is the most played U.S. sport through high school, you moron.
You're arquments are so weak, you always resort to name calling? You're giving you're USA fanboys a bad name, ya know.

It resembles the way the USA NT plays against top level teams; Dirty.

Forza Rossi! Forza Azzurri!

Jan 7, 2007
You've had 14 years to find a honourable American to support.
He'll just find another stupid excuse why he hasn't. Then he'll call you a "faggot" or "moron" for daring to question him.

It's amazing how blind hate lead to this. I can't wait to see what happens if Rossi joins Juve (what Rossi wants to happen, I can be sure). Will this guy hope he breaks his leg in a friendly match? :lol:

Jan 7, 2007
:agree:

Rossi is good, very good... but not (yet?) DP. He couldn't bring to Juve what DP can, if he were to join us.
There is only ONE Del Piero. This is fact.

But, as much as it pains me to see, Del Piero isn't getting younger. Juve must find a young player who can replace his spot once the time comes. Giovinco is going to be huge for this team (he better!) but is he a DP replacement?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just wondering lets say we sign Rossi and we also have Diego where does Giovinco fit in (I mean starting 11 in the future)
instead of Diego not going to happen in midfield he should be on the left but he lacks the defensive skill but then again we are not going to use a left midfielder
SS there is DP and he could play instead in the future but I`m not convinced he is as good as a SS as he is as AM

Sep 1, 2002
He'll just find another stupid excuse why he hasn't. Then he'll call you a "faggot" or "moron" for daring to question him.

It's amazing how blind hate lead to this. I can't wait to see what happens if Rossi joins Juve (what Rossi wants to happen, I can be sure). Will this guy hope he breaks his leg in a friendly match? :lol:
Let's hope Rossi signs.

It'll be great.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're arquments are so weak, you always resort to name calling? You're giving you're USA fanboys a bad name, ya know.

It resembles the way the USA NT plays against top level teams; Dirty.

Forza Rossi! Forza Azzurri!
Funny thing is, the team you gloryhunt for was much more dirty than mine the last time we met. So once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

Hell, I'll say it just to piss people off.

I hope Rossi breaks his legs no matter who he plays for, even Juventus.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
How are there USA fanboys? The USA is one of the least popular NTs in the world. We sell more tickets to our home games to people that hate us than we do actual USA fans.

Anyone using USA and fanboy in the same sentence is an idiot.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
As for Rossi, that boat has sailed. There really isn't much we can do. At least he didn't spend years training in Bradenton, FL like Subotic did. Just keep your eyes peeled for some of the new talent in the U-17 WC laster this summer.

Sep 1, 2002
Funny thing is, the team you gloryhunt for was much more dirty than mine the last time we met. So once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

Is that Honour.

Mock-fan.

Have you ever seen Juventus play live, by that I mean in the flesh?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Campioni del mondo, Andy. Everything else doesn't matter.

Rossi's more Italian than he's American. He made the right call.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Campioni del mondo, Andy. Everything else doesn't matter.

Rossi's more Italian than he's American. He made the right call.
Good for him. He's no American in my view, so you're probably right.

I still hope his legs get broken.

And if so, I will laugh at all of you "mock fans".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)