Nationality debate (6 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
I only represent myself through what I say. But many agree with me when it comes to Rossi.

The problem with your posts are that you always claim others are insulting you, yet you use make-uped insults like "silly Billy". It's the same thing. You're just like me, albeit less blunt with the words used.

So what?

Rossi took chances away from real American players at the youth level and you can't criticize me for hating the player. Otherwise it just goes to show you're simply another Azzurri fan boy, which the world has enough of.

We get it, the Azzurri is amazing, bestest team ever.
You make little sense.

I will react to a direct insult, of course, why shouldn't I? And I get plenty of cause to from you.

But in all seriousness: Rossi took away the chance from real Americans?

He left there when he was 13!

You make few points very loudly, and the fact that a bunch of sheep keep together and agree is of little matter to me. The argument is poor, and the reaction to Rossi, obscene.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You make little sense.

I will react to a direct insult, of course, why shouldn't I? And I get plenty of cause to from you.

But in all seriousness: Rossi took away the chance from real Americans?

He left there when he was 13!

You make few points very loudly, and the fact that a bunch of sheep keep together and agree is of little matter to me. The argument is poor, and the reaction to Rossi, obscene.
Then Rossi should have given up his spot on Olympic Development Teams, American club teams, et cetera, if he was heart-set on Italy.

You don't know anything about this country's football. I played it, you didn't. In the words of the Samurai, you have no honor.

not saying you should, all im saying is to wish injury and wish bad on his family for no valid reason is ridicilous.
Not really, he will compete directly against my team. Why should I wish him good health?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
dude thats ridiculous you want him to get a career ending injury. its like me saying i hope adu gets a career ending injury because we are vsing them.

haha come on andy he was 13 im sure it was a hard decision. man who knows what they want to do at 13? silly argument man.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wouldn't make a big stink about it, to be honest. I'm used to that sort of stuff.

But Adu has no relation to Italy whatsoever, so it's not the same thing.

Sep 1, 2002
Then Rossi should have given up his spot on Olympic Development Teams, American club teams, et cetera, if he was heart-set on Italy.

You don't know anything about this country's football. I played it, you didn't. In the words of the Samurai, you have no honor.

Not really, he will compete directly against my team. Why should I wish him good health?
Are you an American Samurai?

Honour

HeeHaw

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
He wanted to be a footballer, so he attended at those development teams as a boy. He also wanted to play for Italy when he grows up, his father probably wanted the same, that's Italians mentality (a similar case with Acquafresca who could play for Poland, even his mother said she would like him to do that, but his Italian father wanted him to play for Italy). Then you argue he should give up on playing football or take a plane to Italy every afternoon to learn how to play and then go back at night to America. When he was mature enough, he left USA, case closed. And saying he took away a place in a team from some talented True American is totally ridiculous, but yeah, I can somehow understand your point of view. That true American boy who lost his place could have became another American football star who would set the world on fire, maybe he could even be the next Landon Donovan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But of course you lot will say that, you're Azzurri fans boys. You're gloryhunters of the highest regard.

And yes, the ODP argument is valid. We've actually tried to play in loyalty to our country through it you morons.

It's not about jealousy, however, because my ass wouldn't have gone far anyway. It's about upholding loyalty to a team and a nation.

But what the hell should I expect?

Salmon the fish loves the Azzurri from pakistan, lots of people from Canada love the Azzurri, same old same old.

Gloryhunters, all of you.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Sure i love the Azzurri, but that hasnt got anything to do with this discussion.But even when you have brought it here,You would be supporting some other country too if football was nonexistant in your country.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nope. It's not like we're a huge powerhouse, and I could easily act like Vinni and all the other Italian Americans in the country and support them. In my case it would be the Germans. But I don't do that. Even if we don't make the Cup, I'll always respect and HONOR my roots as someone who grew the fuck up here.

Fuck Rossi.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
haha im sorry i grew up italian, i will choose to go for madascar because what you are saying about azzurri fans being glory hunters is really getting to me and i really care about your opinion on this matter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
haha im sorry i grew up italian, i will choose to go for madascar because what you are saying about azzurri fans being glory hunters is really getting to me and i really care about your opinion on this matter.
If you only supported the Azzurri and didn't feed off the system which you inherited, then good on you. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)