Napoli-Juventus (2 Viewers)

dennisjuve

May 28, 2007
I love Juventus more than every one else here, but to be honest i really appriciate Zalayeta. During his time in Juventus he didn't play enough, jst few time he was in first formation, anyway, He has to protect his club colors as every one does! There is no respect in the game.
You WHAT ???? :faq2: You should kiss donkey balls if not anything else.... You appreciate Zalayeta ??? What are u a FAGGOT ??? Zalayeta didn't have enuff talent to play first team ; Alex+Trezegol+Miccoli+Di Vaio were all ahead of him all the time.... And just for ur info u maggot ; he was paid a handsome salary 10 times what he gets at Napoli right now.... Even if he warmed the bench ; he was paid well enuff to make sure it didn't become stiff all year long....

And how's this for trust ; that idiot took a penalty in the CL 2002-03 finals.... Davids/Ferrara/Tudor nobody took one ; Zalayeta took one.... If he'd have scored he'd have earned his place....

And he has to protect what ; UR ASS ??? He owes everything to Juventus.... Players who have been in his position wouldn't have done it (the dive) simply for respect ; whatever little fans he had in Juve will now ask for his head.... I think this was his payback for what he thinks as "travesty" ; for some ignoramuse fans like u dun understand the difference between the words dipwad and idiot....

Keep ur mouth shut abt matters u have no knowledge abt ok puzzlewit ????:(

dennisjuve

May 28, 2007
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,.............

These penalties will be reviewed back by the officials later rite? Then.... what will do about it? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NippleLIs................LOSEERRRs
They will reprimand the referee.... If they think he's wrong....

I want Collina to suspend that referee as a gesture of respect towards us.... We did what we had to cleanse ourselves ; now it's time that the whole world respects us or pay the price !!!:(

hooligan

Aug 10, 2005
thanks everyone for the goals. :tup:

To be honest nothing of this surprise me,really.
The championship of napolis is fucking us... be stolen like this in sao paolo well it's normal...

we have to keep working and don't comite so much errors in defence. that's my opinion

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
thanks everyone for the goals. :tup:

To be honest nothing of this surprise me,really.
The championship of napolis is fucking us... be stolen like this in sao paolo well it's normal...

we have to keep working and don't comite so much errors in defence. that's my opinion
Where did we commit errors aside from their first goal?!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)