Name changes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
There have been a lot of name changes lately, mostly of people who want to change their name over and over and over. Since I'm too lazy to accomodate everyone ( :p ) I request that you only make one change. I can understand it if someone makes a rash choice at first and in time wants to rectify that decision but to change your name time and time again seems pretty pointless to me and like other forums, I'm going to restrict this option.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
CAn't we just change 'em ourselves??? Or isn't that a possibility in a VB forum? You can in a phpbb.

BTW, aint it about time you updated this? And btw, what are you having for dinner? Think it'll taste good?

Do you like questions? I have alot

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You know we wouldn't trust you with such power ;)

++ [ originally posted by Srecka ] ++
I only made one change

and never again :p
Well, that was a nice piece of useless information.

Don't you have homework or something? ;)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Jankstakoolooo ] ++
    CAn't we just change 'em ourselves??? Or isn't that a possibility in a VB forum? You can in a phpbb.

BTW, aint it about time you updated this? And btw, what are you having for dinner? Think it'll taste good?

Do you like questions? I have alot
    Anything is possible but giving you the option to change them yourself is even worse cause then noone knows who is who and it makes it harder for us to track perpetrators :devil:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    btw Anders, i was quite surprised to see a photo of a reasonably sensible looking person when i went over to Reveal Yourself the other day :eek:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Anything is possible but giving you the option to change them yourself is even worse cause then noone knows who is who and it makes it harder for us to track perpetrators :devil:
    ahaa, I see... fair enough
    Now what about the other questions?

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    btw Anders, i was quite surprised to see a photo of a reasonably sensible looking person when i went over to Reveal Yourself the other day :eek:
    Yeah he looks normal. But he's not :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    That's funny, I'm drunk in that picture

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
    Something tells me that this thread was made with me in mind.
    Probably, but I'm the one pushing him over the edge. PM Martin requesting a name change - Bang you're dead!

Evil dictator admin dood!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jankstakoolooo ] ++
    yeah, last tuesday between 5 and 5:05
    Ahh, pouring can take a fair while can't it? :)

Actually I think this is cos of a few people, cos Majed changed his name about 3 times, then Serge, then Anders...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)