Name a squad 11players you hate! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
here is my list:

Roma squad + their President "Sensi"--> he should be named NonSensi...

GK: Cheminti, dida, Kahn, Barthez..
DF: Stam, Silvestre, Cafu, I.Campo, Ferdinand, Materrazi, Couto, Ayala... etc.. ohh almost forgot the nevilles
MD: Scholes, Salihamidzic (Spelling??), Effenberg, Simeone, Almeyda, Rivaldo, Keane, N.Butt (what a name)..
FW: Ronaldo, Recoba, Shearer, Inzaghi, RVN, Crespo, Hojdonk(spelling??), Paulita, carew, Sheva, wiltord...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Seaman - Overrated, incredibly ridiculous ponytail, he should get a hat, some boots and go perform in a saloon

Zebina - A big burly character with the physique of some wrestler. His skills don't contradict that illusion either, card collector over here (usually red).
Rio - The ugliest man in the Premiership, won't insist I've seen them all but so far he has the lead
Hierro - Very dirty, very proud and impressed with himself, fortunately he was fired this summer

Beckham - I have no problem with his person, but he's very good at selling himself and all the hysteria around him is just mildly exaggerated, as a player he's a respected professional though
Simeone - A jackass, a cheater, the Beckham incident which was absolutely appaling
Keane - Another "man of steel", the kind of player I think completely contradicts the ideals of the game. And he's got a big mouth.
El Hadji Diouf - This guy is in love with his own shadow

Totti - No list would be complete without prettyboy. Of course the irony is that he's not good looking, Montella for instance is a lot more pleasant on the eye. On top of that he's Trap's favorite for no good reason and together with Vieri they sometimes show up for Azzurri games.

Ronaldo - Adidas sells Kournikova, Nike sells Ronaldo. Once upon a time he was a brilliant player but he's so impressed with himself it's sickening. He also has a huge debt with Nike for promoting the living daylights out of him, without them he'd never be chosen world player of the year, probably not even once.
Shearer - Elbow man.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Zebina - A big burly character with the physique of some wrestler. His skills don't contradict that illusion either, card collector over here (usually red)
Yeah, what about his hair-style ?! :D

Hierro - Very dirty, very proud and impressed with himself, fortunately he was fired this summer
Agree once again, quoting from a magazine :'Last fake star who caught our attention : Fernando Hierro, who has made desperate efforts to remain in Madrid's first squad. Rest in peace on the grands mountains, paps !'

El Hadji Diouf - This guy is in love with his own shadow
:LOL: I loved this one !

Totti - No list would be complete without prettyboy. Of course the irony is that he's not good looking, Montella for instance is a lot more pleasant on the eye. On top of that he's Trap's favorite for no good reason and together with Vieri they sometimes show up for Azzurri games.
Rock steady this Prince Charming of Italian football, but fortunately I don't give a darn on him :)

Ronaldo - Adidas sells Kournikova, Nike sells Ronaldo. Once upon a time he was a brilliant player but he's so impressed with himself it's sickening. He also has a huge debt with Nike for promoting the living daylights out of him, without them he'd never be chosen world player of the year, probably not even once
There is justice on this world. Spread by Martin.

Thank you. You made my day :D

satu

Jun 26, 2003
GK : Barthez
Def : Roberto Carlos, Materazzi, Neville brothers, Zebina
Mid : Keane, Veron, Giggs, and that overhype SpiceBoy of real.
Frwd : Ronaldo, Inzaghi

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Rio - The ugliest man in the Premiership, won't insist I've seen them all but so far he has the lead
You abviously forgot Luke Chadwick :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Keeper:
I'll think of one later.

Defenders:
Jamie Carragher: For general Scousness. For total lack of ability and/or willingness to go forward. For over-ratedness.
Ashley Cole: For being a diving git - I've seen him get players sent off who'd not touched him at all.
Jonathan Woodgate: For his part in the brutal beating of an Asian student outside a Leeds night-club.
Stefan Henchoz: For committing 25 hand-ball offenses in his own box during Liverpool's plastic treble season and not once being caught, including two in the UEFA Cup final, and one in each of the FA Cup final and the Charity Shield (equiv. to the Super Cup in Italy)

Midfielders:
Lee Bowyer: c.f. Jonathan Woodgate. For getting away with same scott free.
Jason McAteer: For honerary Scousness. For pretending to be fit so he could play in the World Cup. For advising others to do the same.
Steven Gerrard: For general Scousness. For the way Englishmen refer to him in the same breath as Keane and Vieira. For multiple attempts to break other players' legs.
Rivaldo: For that dive against Turkey in the World Cup. For the utter unashamedness he has about same.

Strikers:
Dennis Bergkamp: For multiple elbowing of other players. For getting away with same. For multiple stamping of other players. For getting away with same. For once fooling me into admiring him. For outscoring Cruijff for Holland.
Alan Shearer: For being England captain, with all the national adulation that brings. For making Newcastle, one of my least favourite teams, good again. For many, many sly elbows to other players heads. For being a wind-up merchant. For nearly kicking Neil Lennon's head off, and then getting away with it because he was England captain. For being too good to be entirely without merit.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

Thanks. I didn't knew he did this. Did he ? Shame on him :D

But I still like him. The non-flying Dutchman. Give him one more chance.
Dennis Bergkamp: International 79 caps, 36 goals
Johan Cruyff: International 48 caps, 33 goals

As you can see, Cruijff's dodgy ankles cost him the necessary caps to wipe the floor with Bergkamp's goals tally, as his goals/game ratio is far better.

Still, I guess I can't hold it against Bergkamp too much! The elbowing on the other hand :mad:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Dennis Bergkamp: International 79 caps, 36 goals
Johan Cruyff: International 48 caps, 33 goals

As you can see, Cruijff's dodgy ankles cost him the necessary caps to wipe the floor with Bergkamp's goals tally, as his goals/game ratio is far better.

Still, I guess I can't hold it against Bergkamp too much! The elbowing on the other hand :mad:
As I think you know, Cruijff is my favourite legend and my football hero, so everything related to him interests me. And this is true, that Bergkamp scored more, but Johan was more successful at the clubs he played for ;)

(Have you forgot to write PMs :p ?)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I was thinking about that. I originally had Rivaldo in as a striker, but couldn't think of a left-winger. I guess Ronaldo for his all-round roundness and hype. And for winning world player of the year on the basis of half a dozen games in the summer.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Stefan Henchoz: For committing 25 hand-ball offenses in his own box during Liverpool's plastic treble season and not once being caught, including two in the UEFA Cup final, and one in each of the FA Cup final and the Charity Shield (equiv. to the Super Cup in Italy)

:thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)