~N ! C K N @ M e S: nicknames~ (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ida_lau ] ++

This is what I read from FAQ:

You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he will require a very good reason to do so.

For people who have changed their nicknames, what sort of "good reason" did you tell the mods??
:LOL:
well, so this is life
i have to remain covered with blood for the rest of my staying on these forums :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Hi everyone :) i'm new here, so for all of you to get to know me better, i choose my nick as sunshine cos i like it very much when its a fair/sunny day, it always brings a smile to my face when we have such wether and also because i'm mostly a sunny happy peron.

I actually wanted a Juve related nick, but after looking at all the juve nicks here, man... there are alot of posters with great nicks and i just couldn't come up with anything:lazy: :rolleyes:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Where did you lose it?

I'll go find it and keep it in my pocket for 6 months... by then it should have transformed into a little donkey with wings and potato-feet.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
*singing* You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, my only sun... oops. ahem. :embarass:

Eeer... I mean welcome to the forums sunshine :D :thumb:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:LOL::LOL: Thank you G_O_A_T , btw, nice avatar and nice meaning of your nick, but ASK FOR GOAT??:eek::D hee hee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)