~N ! C K N @ M e S: nicknames~ (4 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ida_lau ] ++
Sorry guys.....a moment of interruption...

How can we change the username (nickname)? I thought we're not allowed to??

See I'm relatively new here...
I think Martin (Alex) is the only one capable to change nicks here.wait till he returns from his vacation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CuTe-17

Jun 17, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
its just a suspicion darin, she might be perfectly normal (though by her posts I think not)
WHAT DO U MEAN...???
AM I ,LIKE, CRAZY OR SOMETHING...??

i am sane unlike some other ppl.....:p

u know what i mean tom..

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
Just thought i'd get back to the subject at hand, my nick is my first name....actually when i registered there were two slots for names i kinda mixed them up....but anyway my name means "night visitor" a person that visits at night, its arabic.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Back to the topic of fthe thread!

It was easy for me to choose this nick for myself, as Gigi is my fav. player and we were bkorn in the same year, it came to my :fool: mind, that he could be my twin brother! So......... gigi's twin was born:p

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by del_piero17 ] ++

how many times do i have to say that...
I
AM
NOT
A
BUFFON
LOVER...!!!
i didnt say that ur a buffon lover i jus asked u if ur nickname was buffon lover b4

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
Back to the topic of fthe thread!

It was easy for me to choose this nick for myself, as Gigi is my fav. player and we were bkorn in the same year, it came to my :fool: mind, that he could be my twin brother! So......... gigi's twin was born:p
i know :)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
i think you can change it, but you better ask one of the mods, you know, some people changed it even twice :)

This is what I read from FAQ:

You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he will require a very good reason to do so.

For people who have changed their nicknames, what sort of "good reason" did you tell the mods??

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #132
    ++ [ originally posted by Tariq ] ++
    Just thought i'd get back to the subject at hand, my nick is my first name....actually when i registered there were two slots for names i kinda mixed them up....but anyway my name means "night visitor" a person that visits at night, its arabic.

Hi Tariq....
    Nice to meet you...;)
    BTW I like your name very much...:):)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ida_lau ] ++

This is what I read from FAQ:

You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he will require a very good reason to do so.

For people who have changed their nicknames, what sort of "good reason" did you tell the mods??
    its not necessary u can ask martin n he'll change it 4 u coz wen i wanted 2 change mine i jus PMed him n he did it 4 me :)

Ariel

Jul 21, 2003
    My nick is ariel because my friends call me that since my first grade at school. They said it`s because I love surfing and because I can spend a lot of time under the water, it is wierd, but i get used to it:D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++

its not necessary u can ask martin n he'll change it 4 u coz wen i wanted 2 change mine i jus PMed him n he did it 4 me :)
    Thanks...I'll try to think of a new nick...

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #138
    ++ [ originally posted by del_piero17 ] ++

WHAT DO U MEAN...???
    AM I ,LIKE, CRAZY OR SOMETHING...??

i am sane unlike some other ppl.....:p

u know what i mean tom..

Listen dear...
    if there's anybody making fun of you...
    You just tell me...;)

:devil:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Tariq ] ++
    actually, isn't it "Door-knocking Night Visitor" ? ;)

:)

Just making sure.... because that's how my brother defines his name. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)