My suck dream (4 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
LOL,then Tudor and Terry are awesome finishers. In your definition,the player who scores more is a better finisher? Well,then you have cca 30 better finishers in front of trez.
I want that list please!

Sorry, but it just sounds like you simply don't like Trez. But how you can deny that Trez is among the best finishers in the world, i just don't know.
Offcourse Sheva is a better overall player than trez, but thats not the conflict here.
Trez can play 89 min TOTALLY passive, and then he gets 1 chance in the 90 min and score... And if you have full coverage of the league, then you know what im talking about!

He is not the most interesting player, but he is effective!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Trez is the best finisher in the world but generally as a player I think that there are much better players than him
and by the way maybe Shevchenko scores more than Trez but take it to your attention that he gets more goal oppurtunities Trez is a better finisher but Shevchenko is a lot better than him as a player!
buying Cassano and playing with Cassano-Ibrahimovic could be very intresting but it could not work since none of those two are the scoring type of players like Trez Shev RVN and etc...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Thats true. Cassano isnt a genious goalscorer and Zlatan neither. Maybe play with 3 forwards :p Cassano - Trez - Zlatan :p

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

Trez can play 89 min TOTALLY passive, and then he gets 1 chance in the 90 min and score... And if you have full coverage of the league, then you know what im talking about!
Yes,I know that....but he does that against small teams,but when it comes to the big-team crash with a good team with reasonable defence.....he is passive 90+ minutes cuz his goal needs to be "set" before. He does'nt need to be pressed whole the time like Sheva or Adriano(players that are dangerous both in box nad outside,both with ball and without her). Treze with the ball is completly harmless.....you can leave him there and withdraw to the box and wait for him. He simply cant draw 2 def's away cuz they all know he can't do shit with a ball. And that alo leaves 1 player less for Juve team to pass the ball to. And if you have full coverage of the league, then you know what im talking about!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003

If I add that conditions Ive mentioned,then that guy from Paraguayan/Chilean leauge is first(41 goals in leauge),Kezman is here too,Mista,Sheva,Adriano,list goes on and on.....don't make me do googling.
No one you mentioned has better finishing.

Kezman gets a hell lot of chances in a match to score. Mista is terrible and allready beaten by Di Vaio (Di Vaio couldnt score in juve, now he can, but he also gets more chances).
Sheva has not better finishing, he is just overall better.
Adriano is still young, but he isnt really a finisher neither.

You only mentioned forwards and no strikers (by striker i mean a targetman).

In milan Sheva isnt a targetman, Inzaghi, Cresp og JDT are.
In Inter Vieri and cruz are targetmen.

So none is suitable in beeing compared to Trez.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003

but he does that against small teams,but when it comes to the big-team crash with a good team with reasonable defence
When you say good, do you mean teams like Real Madrid, Inter, Lazio and Italys NT? Because you know, he has scored against those teams. And if i remember correctly, he scored the winning goal against Italys defence wich is consideret as the best defence in the world by many people!

A worldclass player is also a player who doesnt touch the ball in 89 and gets ONE chance and delivers! Don't forget that!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

When you say good, do you mean teams like Real Madrid, Inter, Lazio and Italys NT? Because you know, he has scored against those teams. And if i remember correctly, he scored the winning goal against Italys defence wich is consideret as the best defence in the world by many people!

A worldclass player is also a player who doesnt touch the ball in 89 and gets ONE chance and delivers! Don't forget that!
well said, i agree

Mar 14, 2004

We saw him in all Milan games till now,if I remember,he scored once. Where he was in derby games last year? Nowhere....I watched all(except poor Lazio) and he did nothing,he was invisible,if he isnt delivered 100% chance that is harder to miss than score he is useless. Real Madrid game? That is something we call"potatoe" lucky goal in the mess.....besides whole team played great then. Italy? You mean Euro2000 when he entered the game in bit of late and scored unprotected volley un-guarded cuz Italy defence were tottaly fatigued? Then tell me why didn't do shit in WC2002 and Euro2004? Did he even scored then? Oh,yes,he did against us......with a help of corrupted ref and his hand! Where he was in any game agains Milan,Roma,or even Inter last season when we needed goals so much? He is a limited player with limited possibilitys and juve needs all round player in attack. And yes,BTW,his price on mercato says everything.....10m € most.....My god,Shaktar is offering 8m€ for my pal Sead Ibricic who plays in NK Zagreb. Nuff said.

Mar 14, 2004

No one you mentioned has better finishing.

Kezman gets a hell lot of chances in a match to score. Mista is terrible and allready beaten by Di Vaio (Di Vaio couldnt score in juve, now he can, but he also gets more chances).
Sheva has not better finishing, he is just overall better.
Adriano is still young, but he isnt really a finisher neither.

You only mentioned forwards and no strikers (by striker i mean a targetman).

In milan Sheva isnt a targetman, Inzaghi, Cresp og JDT are.
In Inter Vieri and cruz are targetmen.

So none is suitable in beeing compared to Trez.
We said that amount of goals is that what counts......so anybody that scores more is a better "finisher" than Trez. Altough I don't agree with that.....I just wanna know what stat is taken in definition of "finishing". Whichever it is.,...I'll find better player than Trez.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
You can't say that every good thing Trez has produced is based on others mistakes. Thats not a good judgement.

Im not trying to change your point of view on Trez, i just want you to see what he is capable of, and not what he isnt capeable of!

Dont forget that his first season in Juve he only played the half season, and managed to be one of the topscorers. The second season he became the league topscorer.

Selling him is like shooting ourselv in the foot!

Mar 14, 2004
You can't say that every good thing Trez has produced is based on others mistakes. Thats not a good judgement.

Im not trying to change your point of view on Trez, i just want you to see what he is capable of, and not what he isnt capeable of!

Dont forget that his first season in Juve he only played the half season, and managed to be one of the topscorers. The second season he became the league topscorer.

Selling him is like shooting ourselv in the foot!
I agree,but I still claim that we could do better with a all-round foward in his place. Imagine etc Gila-Zlatan pair....or LuisFabiano-Zlatan.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)