My suck dream (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
1. Anyone who says that Trezeguet is not a good finisher needs his head examined. When he gets the ball in a good position, he's number one or two in the world at putting it in the back of the net.

2. It doesn't matter how good a finisher he is. Believe it or not, there is more to playing football than scoring goals. He has no dribbling ability, he doesn't make good runs, and he can't pass worth a damn.

If you notice, Trezeguet never plays alone up front, or when he does, he sucks worse than normal. Do you know why? Because he needs another forward to draw the defenders off of him, because he can't elude them himself.

Trezeguet is a drain on the team. Without support from the midfield and his partner in attack, he is useless. There's no way to replace Trezeguet with a better finisher, but it's a good idea to replace him with a more complete player.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
1. Anyone who says that Trezeguet is not a good finisher needs his head examined. When he gets the ball in a good position, he's number one or two in the world at putting it in the back of the net.

2. It doesn't matter how good a finisher he is. Believe it or not, there is more to playing football than scoring goals. He has no dribbling ability, he doesn't make good runs, and he can't pass worth a damn.

If you notice, Trezeguet never plays alone up front, or when he does, he sucks worse than normal. Do you know why? Because he needs another forward to draw the defenders off of him, because he can't elude them himself.

Trezeguet is a drain on the team. Without support from the midfield and his partner in attack, he is useless. There's no way to replace Trezeguet with a better finisher, but it's a good idea to replace him with a more complete player.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak,I can't belive we agree.

EDIT

Thanks to Torkel......he isn't neither one or two in putting ball in the back of the net.....he is more like 10th-20 in world in that ranking. Let's say that he is number two.....than I would have no choice.....Inzaghi is world number one....cuz those two players are the same....stealers of goal-glory.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak,I can't belive we agree.
Except the fact that he said Trez was one of the two best finishers in the game, while you clearly are discrediting his finishing abilites.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I'm still wondering what's the criteria of describing "finishing"....number of goals,goal/game ratio? And if that criteria doesn't exist(like some people claim) then how the **** can you declare him as the world best ****ing finisher???????
How can you give an absolute definition of a skill like that? Can you give me the absolute definition of talent, passing or other skills? I gave you my definiton of finishing earlier, as I thought your definiton was miles off target.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

How can you give an absolute definition of a skill like that? Can you give me the absolute definition of talent, passing or other skills? I gave you my definiton of finishing earlier, as I thought your definiton was miles off target.
**** here in Croatia we have very good statistics.....it meshures how many times has the player passed the ball good and bad. Id defines his passing. Also you have a statistic called: assists.....combined they show players ability to pass ball. We have stats of tackling the ball and winning them(England has that also....Hamman is the best ball-winner and tackler in EPL),we also have statistic how many times did player headed the ball....good or bad....it defines his ability to make headers. Talent can't be mesured.....it is simply there or isn't there.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
**** here in Croatia we have very good statistics.....it meshures how many times has the player passed the ball good and bad. Id defines his passing. Also you have a statistic called: assists.....combined they show players ability to pass ball. We have stats of tackling the ball and winning them(England has that also....Hamman is the best ball-winner and tackler in EPL),we also have statistic how many times did player headed the ball....good or bad....it defines his ability to make headers. Talent can't be mesured.....it is simply there or isn't there.
I have no intention of continuing the discussion if you're gonna keep replying with that stupid tone in your posts. Compensation because you know you're on thin ice perhaps?

You feel that statistics can sum up how good a player can pass. I don't agree. A player can make a two yard pass to a teammate, who then passes beatifully to another player creating a huge chance. According to your statistics those two passes are worth the same, according to most people they aren't. See my point?

You're still not seeing the point, as you once again take your own opinion on something as the way it is. Are you really not seeing how that is an impossible way to see things?

Mar 14, 2004
Me on thin ICE? That has never happened and that will never happen. I just answered to your claim that some skills can't be mesured. Remember that you said that? It's three posts above and also in my quote 2 posts above. You're still not seeing my point.....point that finishing can or cant be mesured and you cant declare Trez the best finisher in the world when you don't have any criteria to do so....it's apsurd....my god.....if finishing is the sucesseful act of scoring in front of a goal or in the box then Inzaghi and cca half of dosen players are in front of him.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
I have no intention of continuing the discussion if you're gonna keep replying with that stupid tone in your posts. Compensation because you know you're on thin ice perhaps?

You feel that statistics can sum up how good a player can pass. I don't agree. A player can make a two yard pass to a teammate, who then passes beatifully to another player creating a huge chance. According to your statistics those two passes are worth the same, according to most people they aren't. See my point?
Indeed. Statistics can not adequately represent passing ability. Tacchinardi generally has the best passing statistics on the team, but he's certainly not the best passer. He passes the ball square to Nedved, or back to the defense. Statistics are only one component of assessing skills, and statistics are never useful without context.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
1.zlatan<->cassano it is impossible in last year because cassano<at least 30m euro> much expensive than zlatan but it will be possible in next summer market.i think cassano simply better than zlatan in every ability
example goal and assist

2.sell trezeguet ....we may get 25~30m euro...we spend 15m euro to get bojinov
<for sure DP sell much good better than trez sell for juve but DP is our soul.....soul can"t easily sell>

3.we have 10~15m euro or plus little money we buy one great midfielder

4.chiellini and maresca return

i know maybe this post will closed :(:(

great scenario only CASSANO instead of Bojinov

bye~~~~~

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Trez is one of the worlds 3 best finnishers!
Ronaldo and Ruud Van Nistelrooy is the other 2 and maybe Shevchenko

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
< Miccoli
> Chiellini

< Tudor + Tacchinardi + Oliviera +10€m
> Baptista + Nieto

< Camoranesi + Zalashita + 10€m
> Joaquin

< Chimenti
> 1€m Albinoleffe (strictly because that clubs name sounds funny in Swedish, they deserve a leffe-looking fellow)

< 4€m
> Nonda (Sell or simply bench him in July. I think we can get him cheap since he doesn't seem to renew his contract which expires in... July?)

< Del Piero + Appiah + Legrottaglie + 10€m (I know I'm gonna get lots of shit for this DP in Roma business :howler: )
> Chivu + Cassano (! :stuckup: )

(I know its supposed to be just January dreams but my mind goes so far beyond that ;) )

Code:
      Zlatan   Cassano
Nedved    Baptista    Joaquin
          Emerson
Zambro  Canna  Thuram  Zebina
           Buffon

Trezeguet (Rotating him with Cassano, can't see him side-by-side with the little terrorist :undecide: )
Kapo
Nieto
Blasi
Chivu
Chiellini
Bonnefoi
Gottam im hard now. :extatic::extatic::extatic:

By the way don't think for a second that I'm a crazy person with cats everywhere who actually think this will come true.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
We need em all!!!!! (just couldn't remove Nieto, love him to damn much :( )

Nonda can sit on the bench just in case. Thats his scenario in Monaco so i hope he won't mind. :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)