My suck dream (1 Viewer)

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
1.zlatan<->cassano it is impossible in last year because cassano<at least 30m euro> much expensive than zlatan but it will be possible in next summer market.i think cassano simply better than zlatan in every ability
example goal and assist

2.sell trezeguet ....we may get 25~30m euro...we spend 15m euro to get bojinov
<for sure DP sell much good better than trez sell for juve but DP is our soul.....soul can"t easily sell>

3.we have 10~15m euro or plus little money we buy one great midfielder

4.chiellini and maresca return

i know maybe this post will closed :(:(

bye~~~~~

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
1.zlatan<->cassano it is impossible in last year because cassano<at least 30m euro> much expensive than zlatan but it will be possible in next summer market.i think cassano simply better than zlatan in every ability
example goal and assist

<for sure DP sell much good better than trez sell for juve but DP is our soul.....soul can"t easily sell>

bye~~~~~
Forza Zlatan !

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
example goal and assist

bye~~~~~
I hope Moggi read it.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I don't find Cassano better than Zlatan.

Finding a better finisher than Trez is hard. Trez is good.
In italian football you only get 2-3 goalscoring opportunities in a match, and he knows how to score them... So don't mention other players like Ruud has better finishing skills than him.
Ruud can miss 4-5 chances and score on 1 (He is still good though :)).

So i kinda disagree with this post.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
trez is a great finisher. Sheva is much better, but he will never come to Juve :p Crespo has been good and Vieri too, but now they arent. Ruud is great and Inzaghi used to be great ;) Gilardino is interesting. I want to Keep trez. We must sell DP and Zalayeta if we are going to buy Cassano or any1 on his level.

Do u think that Bojinov would be good? He feels like a 1 season wonder to me, but I dunno :p

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
trez is a great finisher. Sheva is much better, but he will never come to Juve :p
As a finisher, Sheva isn't better than Trez. He's a (much) better allround player, but Trez is among the top three finishers in the game today.

Mar 14, 2004
Problem in Juve team today is that we dont have game creators....a players with a "killer pass".....and in that situation Trez is nothing....a zero,useless on the pitch. He cannot create himself a chance and there is where Juve suffers. He could do wonders in Barca or Arsenal.....but here,I dont regard him as a scorer who could be a joker in big games. The truth is that we need all-round player like Sheva or we will do nothing. And about that "Sheva is not good finisher like Trez" people......c'mon....do you watch even highlights??????????

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
And about that "Sheva is not good finisher like Trez" people......c'mon....do you watch even highlights??????????
W00t abt u, do u evn have a tv??!????!????!??????????????

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Yes I have,with a digital satelite showing every match of serieA.....I also have a good eyesight.....do you have that?
Well no, I'm colorblind. Apart from that my sight is good. You might be watchin Serie A games, but it's clear that you haven't watched Trez in a while, you've clearly forgotten what a good finisher he is.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Well no, I'm colorblind. Apart from that my sight is good. You might be watchin Serie A games, but it's clear that you haven't watched Trez in a while, you've clearly forgotten what a good finisher he is.

LOL,I know that he is a good finisher but better than sheva? C'mon....

Besides.....80% of his goals are tap-ins,headers and deflection of his shoulder,hip,heel....just like Inzaghi. Finishing for me is 1vs1 ag. goalkeeper.....and we all know that Sheva is the best that world can offer in those situations.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
LOL,I know that he is a good finisher but better than sheva? C'mon....

Besides.....80% of his goals are tap-ins,headers and deflection of his shoulder,hip,heel....just like Inzaghi. Finishing for me is 1vs1 ag. goalkeeper.....and we all know that Sheva is the best that world can offer in those situations.
Headers are a HUGE part of being a good finisher. Tap-ins also. In fact, these are two of the areas where Trez is better than Sheva. But of course, you think Sheva is the best header in the world, am I right? Finishing isn't just 1-1 against the keeper is just ridicilous, if you are set on making up your own definitions of words please tell me beforehand, so I can steer clear from the debate. It's funny that you mentioned Inzaghi, as he is also a (or maybe was) a truly superb finisher, not much else.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
LOL,then Tudor and Terry are awesome finishers.
No, they are not good finishers with their feet.
In your definition,the player who scores more is a better finisher?
If two players are given the same amount of equally big chances the players who score the most goals is the best finisher, yes. But that doesn't happen, so it's hard to judge by goals, due to the lack in service and games played.
Well,then you have cca 30 better finishers in front of trez.
Ok then, a challenge for you then; name the 30 guys who has a better goal per game ratio in a top league than Trez. I challenge you.
ok....then let's go this way

DEFINE FINISHING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finishing: a players ability to turn chances into goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)