My new Guitar (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Tomorrow I have this trial with a local band who lost their guitarist couple of months ago. They seem cool so we'll see.

I'd recommend learning how to play guitar to anyone....it's great and makes you feel real good when you learn how to play a song.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
what got me attracted was the actual sound of the strings.

i started off playing around with dance/techno grooves and moved on to dnb.

right now im getting into experimental electronica and it makes me look at sound in a completely different way.

the way an acoustic with nylon strings sounds is just so light, yet warm.

what i do is when i play chords instead of strumming the chord quick i just pluck each string individually just fast enough to recognise the chord and it sounds really good.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
what i do is when i play chords instead of strumming the chord quick i just pluck each string individually just fast enough to recognise the chord and it sounds really good.
Almost like an arpeggio?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

:frown:
I really like this part:
que amarte es la ironía mas absurda
Pero olvidarte a ti es olvidarme de mi

you should share more of your lyrics, because they're really good. And you should try to record yourself playing the song so we can hear you

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
im both! :extatic: im special :p

:moan: :D

btw this is weird, my browser only shows that there are 29 Replies in this thread after Glenn's Freak or Fool post. Shouldnt it be 30? :confused:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
you should share more of your lyrics, because they're really good. And you should try to record yourself playing the song so we can hear you
Oh yeah that would be great! Either that or you could maybe post the chords?

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Tomorrow I have this trial with a local band who lost their guitarist couple of months ago. They seem cool so we'll see.
Whats the name of the band Glenn?

I also bought Ovation and a marshall:angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)