My Juventus Flash Movie (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:thumb: :thumb:

my suggestiongs:

i would put pics in the show too( scudetto celebrations, vialli holding up the champions league, other great moments and goal celebrations.)

some players in action (Like Dp's famous goal vs. Fiorentina. also, make sure you talk about Platini, Bettega...)

maybe also some sound effects

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    thanks for the sugs guys, i will probably be finishing it up later on, when i get time, yeah i have pictures of delpiero, neddy, trez, and davids to add, and lots of celebration goals, all i need is some oldie pictures of zoff and platini

when i finish it i will show you guys the final outcome!

Thanks again

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    hey do you guys know where i can find pictures of the classics and greats of juventus, and very great moments?

if you do please let me know!
    thanks...

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    everyone's been talking about that wondergoal alex scored against fiorentina. do you guys know where i can download that video?

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    All right guys, im remapping the whole movie, the intro is going to be a tribute to juve greats, im going to have some nice sad music playing then i will move into some up beat music and have some nice shots of players today.

If juve win champs league or scudetto, i will make an acual movie of their best goals and greatest moments, but that will be for the summer.

:cool: haha i love making tribute movies (ESPECIALLY FOR JUVE)!

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I used to make flash movies back in the days (that's how this site started out), never did any good though. :down:
    I actually liked them. They weren't anything extraordinary but quite cool. You could try again!:):rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)