My Future (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,204
    Kalon well is a very good plater even thoguh he has 7 months out of activity and he cln bring a lot of expeirience to Aek..Conceicao is good too....Souvlaki Gyro ftw

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I'm not allergic to anything, except bees.

STAY ON TOPIC AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

Somebody warn this guy for not answering questions... the whole purpose of HIS thread.
    that is a great idea andy i like that
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1560275 said:
    Notice how one of the gay mods edited your post up there...
    it was me and i am sorry but it was too tempting
    Kalon well is a very good plater even thoguh he has 7 months out of activity and he cln bring a lot of expeirience to Aek..Conceicao is good too....Souvlaki Gyro ftw
    a good plater?is he a fuckin chef?is he gonna get the dietry requirements of AEK sorted out?

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Who in their right mind would put chips in their kebab? Chips should be either separately or not there at all, but in the kebab itself :inter:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    @Manos, do you know a player that plays for Panionas(spelling?) called Rafik Djebbour?? he's a striker, algerian and he's the second top scorer of the greek league?? if you have watched him play..what do you think about him??

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    The might of Lomana Tresor LuaLua will slay the shit holes of PAOK and AEK.
    don't think so about it.
    WTF is this thread all about anyway?
    nothing in general.
    @Manos, do you know a player that plays for Panionas(spelling?) called Rafik Djebbour?? he's a striker, algerian and he's the second top scorer of the greek league?? if you have watched him play..what do you think about him??
    1)Panionios
    2)Djebbour is the 3rd top scorer.He has scored about 12 goals in 20 games.He is strong-fast-skillful palyer but he gets mad very often whick leads him to red cards.Apart from that he's one the best foreign ST in Greek right now.

May 22, 2007
    Galletti, Patsatzoglu, Domi, Mendrinos, Raul Bravo, Kovačević etc, piss from a great distance on the rest of the league, apart from Rivaldo. They eat their kebabs with potatoes.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    Galletti, Patsatzoglu, Domi, Mendrinos, Raul Bravo, Kovačević etc, piss from a great distance on the rest of the league, apart from Rivaldo. They eat their kebabs with potatoes.
    Its Patsatzoglou,I'm better than Mendrinos.Domi is crap.Raul Bravo is useless and till now he's hasn't plAy more than 2 games.PAOK vs Olympiakos would be a great game which ONLY ONE WINNER.PAOKARA

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)