My Future (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
the only thing more annoying than someone bleating on about -rep is someone else bleating on about someone else getting -rep

though for me i think it should give your name automatically, some folk are real nasty bastards when leaving messages and hide behind it

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
the only thing more annoying than someone bleating on about -rep is someone else bleating on about someone else getting -rep

though for me i think it should give your name automatically, some folk are real nasty bastards when leaving messages and hide behind it
Oh , someone just - rep me!:(

Oh that was me. I don't give a shit if someonee gves me negative reputation, it's not like he took money away from me or SMTH like that. I just can't see the purpose of that, the thing that maters form me is what relly people think of you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Damnit Andy, I told you five times you'd be banned if you kept spouting your racism. Greek food is good but Korean is better. Get the fuck over it, you pig fool American God-hater. You're lucky I'm not giving you a warning for this, you asshole - Graham.

Last edited by gray : Today at 15:13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)