My Future (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
Raping me? are you sure you didn't sleep walk and just trip over one of your mother's customers in the hall?

Besides I'm clean. I always play it safe. Like with your sister, I knew she was a cum guzzling skank so I only fisted her ass after the bar while my friends double vag'd her.

Maybe your boyfriend Salman was unfaithful...who knows? AIDS doesn't just spring out of nowhere though.

Can't wait til you die from it. Keep me posted homo
How did Manos deserve this?

Dude, that's just wrong. Manos, some people are just too vile and disgusting.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
I don't see why I should worry about getting banned. If Burke is allowed here with the sole purpose of insulting and instigating then why should I worry?

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
ßöмßäяdîëя;1539152 said:
BTW, is it not gay to have your fist in a butt while you have to penises right next to your arm? You would be really close to grabbing some balls.
No man your sister is huge, there was a fair bit of distance between her box and arse

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
ßöмßäяdîëя;1539156 said:
Why does he keep saying "your"? I don't have a sister....I have a big fat brother though....is that what you're talking about?
Sure you do...think of one of your other father's children.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
ßöмßäяdîëя;1539170 said:
He only has three, me and my twin brothers Todd and Timmy. But they were professional window washers on the towers during 9/11, they are now dead.
glad to hear it. Wish you were there too.

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #836
    gsol can you just be normal...what are these words.....you must be banned for ever....for insulting mine and ßöмßäяdîëя's brothers and our personalities...if you want to humiliate go in your house and start humiliating others not public you monster...

May 22, 2007
    Raping me? are you sure you didn't sleep walk and just trip over one of your mother's customers in the hall?

Besides I'm clean. I always play it safe. Like with your sister, I knew she was a cum guzzling skank so I only fisted her ass after the bar while my friends double vag'd her.

Maybe your boyfriend Salman was unfaithful...who knows? AIDS doesn't just spring out of nowhere though.

Can't wait til you die from it. Keep me posted homo
    Manos could beat you up. I want to prove it though. Battle to death with each other when the clock strikes three, and whoever is dead gets banned.

Sure you do...think of one of your other father's children.
    ROYAL RUMBLE!

gsol can you just be normal...what are these words.....you must be banned for ever....for insulting mine and ßöмßäяdîëя's brothers and our personalities...if you want to humiliate go in your house and start humiliating others not public you monster...
    The first and last ever time you will probably stick up for Burke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)