My Future (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #842
    Thinking what was done to my thread(closed),here there exists a racism between members here.Mr.JCK,for example,closed the last thread which was a success,was closed by him..And you know why??Because gsol is a friend JCK.This Will Lead to far better RACISM TO ALL OF YOU IF YOU SAY sth for gsol that is bad or if you report him...

So i want you to answer me:

Do you think closing this last thread of mine was a good idea?
    If not,why was it bad?
    Do you think that there is some kind of racism?
    Does gsol have to leave juventus site?

Let's hope for a new better start...without JCK behind me and gsol humiliating your families

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Quoting the great Dane Cook: "No one in this world cares if you cry. So take off your dress and end this little tea party"

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Give him his thread back. Its the fault of gsol and burke for taking it to the extreme. Come on Jack just give it to him. PM if you want a better reason.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I don't see why I should worry about getting banned. If Burke is allowed here with the sole purpose of insulting and instigating then why should I worry?
    aye but i have warned you both to cut it out so BOTH are going away fro a week

I will never ban gsol, he reminds me of Moratti and we all know according to gsol himself Moratti is immune.
    he aint immine from me:faq1:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i will not tolerate you calling JACK or any other mod racist, both gsol and burke had been warned and continue their petty nonsense, if you want to join them on vacation just ask i will be accomodating.......

thread closed FFS

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It seems that the Bozman is keeping a good eye on gsol and Bürke, I will re-open the Steal-Manos'-Lunch-Thread hoping it will continue to live up for its success.

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #854
    well there iare situations where there is racism....like closing thread because friends are immune...but i didn't mean that JCK is a racist....but he puts friendship up from all

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    well there iare situations where there is racism....like closing thread because friends are immune...but i didn't mean that JCK is a racist....but he puts friendship up from all
    gsol is far from being my friend, you obviously did not understand what I meant when I said he's immune.

Keep walking.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    actually jack is probably the best of the mods along with mikhail and swag:bow: he does have a good sense of humour and has more patience than most of us. yet there is no pleasing some folk

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    oh my god pali μαλακια τους επιασε και μαστουρωνουν τα γιδια που μονο λιωνουν....Have A Crazy masturbating Day....Hheheh
    stop writing in greek language mate.:faq1:
    yes. have you seen my language?

√≥^ ¥¨ƒ© ø¨§ƒ˚¥ ≈∂ø¬ ¥©˚∆ ~˚≥∫¬¥√ …˚ ∫√¥ †ç

haha, I owned you!
    maybe yes maybe not i dont say its impossible but i dont say yes

oraia τα ιδια ναρκωτικα παιρνετε και τρελαινονται αλλα σταματηστε τα.....
    :eyebrows: see above
    oraia τα ιδια ναρκωτικα παιρνετε και τρελαινονται αλλα σταματηστε τα...τδ
    mmmmm....:bow:

ßöмßäяdîëя;1534614 said:
    Translation:

I had to tell someone, somehow, but I think I'm gay. I think it all started when I was in Thailand, I had sex with an 11-year-old boy, it was great.

PS Manos - Greek is for suckers.
    1st part all wrong.2nd part pure bullshit MY FRIEND

ßöмßäяdîëя;1536275 said:
    I live in a large castle at the base of a mountain where I try to bring people back from the dead using random dug up human parts....

Some call me Dr. Frankenstein, but my friends call me Pete.
    i live next to you mate.:burke:

i like it!!!!

omg are you starting to lose your mind?
    many months ago dude...

YOU ANDY GO TO MEET A PSYCHOLOGIST because it seemsd you have a very big problem and take the others with you because you all are in a very bad situation!!!
    seemsD

omg you are totally crazy....unbeleivable....can't you just shut the fuck up???i want to make friends not enemies....
    relax.ramayaaa like truth said to CJ once.
    When you say "just shut the fuck up???", you clearly don't seem friendly. I haven't swore at you for a few pages. Play nice, or go inside.
    :agree:
    ....aisxos gsol mhpos xaneis?
    100%

What are you talking about? When did I trash you? I trashed Burke. Are you sure you're ok?
    nobody is these days.

guys play it cool.and of course i aint manos but someone from Greece that isnt looking for trouble.wordwordword

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    i will not tolerate you calling JACK or any other mod racist, both gsol and burke had been warned and continue their petty nonsense, if you want to join them on vacation just ask i will be accomodating.......

thread closed FFS
    Damnit, you are warned up to ten points then you are banned, that's the whole principle of the matter.

DAMNIT! Unban me, Bosman Rule....

- BRUKE

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)