My Future (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #802
    omg you are totally crazy....unbeleivable....can't you just shut the fuck up???i want to make friends not enemies....

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #809
    well it is you who make me crazy......and i can be nice if you don't get in my nerves though...

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
    Raping me? are you sure you didn't sleep walk and just trip over one of your mother's customers in the hall?

Besides I'm clean. I always play it safe. Like with your sister, I knew she was a cum guzzling skank so I only fisted her ass after the bar while my friends double vag'd her.

Maybe your boyfriend Salman was unfaithful...who knows? AIDS doesn't just spring out of nowhere though.

Can't wait til you die from it. Keep me posted homo

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Raping me? are you sure you didn't sleep walk and just trip over one of your mother's customers in the hall?

Besides I'm clean. I always play it safe. Like with your sister, I knew she was a cum guzzling skank so I only fisted her ass after the bar while my friends double vag'd her.

Maybe your boyfriend Salman was unfaithful...who knows? AIDS doesn't just spring out of nowhere though.

Can't wait til you die from it. Keep me posted homo
    I think that's taking things a little too far. I know manos is a bit out there. But geez man, that is harsh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)