My first, last, and only dedication: I am a champion (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Right, after being here for about six months, I am now finally a champion, one of the elite (well not really, but I have to make it sound cool). Anyways, I have met a lot of people here, and I know I have annoyed the hell out of most of them, but it's been fun. I want to mention a few people, who deserve it (more or less).

Martin aka Alex Well, it's only tradition to start a dedication by mentioning our president. Thanx for making this forum and for not banning my ass ;)

Vit aka Vitoria_Ally: A really nice girl, smart, as well as funny. She was away when I had just joined so I didnt understand what all the hype about her was, but now I do. A really great member, I wish we'd see more of her. And Vit, if I get killed/murdered (and thats not impossible, considering how much the people here "like" me :D ) , I want you to investigate it, do some cray CSI type of stuff ;)

-CSD- aka DJ A crazy ass mofo, but a cool guy, keeps me entertained. Ijust wonder why nobody seems to know his real name, nor has anyone seen his pic. I wonder what he's hiding. Anyways, whatever you're on man, dont get off it :D

BloodOnMoral aka Iulia: Damn, schol is really taking it's toll on this girl. She hasnt "really" been around for ages. Like Vit, she's a great girl, and has some good football knowledge too, not to mention she's a freak about learning languages. Come back soon :)

Lilianna: Also a great addition to the forum, even if she does mostly talk about footballers looks. :D She's taken a lot of heat from some members here, but let me warn you, she's under my protection. Samo nastavi tako Lily :)

Fabiana: What to say about fabi? I mean, how can you not appriciate a good looking girl with a loose sense of morality? :D j/k fabi, keep up the good work ;)

Darin: She hasnt been around for a while, but while she was we were pretty good friends. Also a great girl :)

Anders aka Kaliman: Also a crazy, wacky mofo, always fun to read his posts, altho we've been seeing less and less of him. I had a "hatred period" towards him in October (you know why Anders. And yes, I know, sour grapes" ;) ) but thats passed, so I like him again (if I ever did like him :D) ;)

Graham aka Gray: Well, I'm not sure what to say :undecide: He's an OK guy... I guess. No, seriously tho, Graham is a good guy, I first remember him when I asked for help about a school assignment. He helped me out (altho what he did sucked, but I appriciate the gesture), and we've been going at eachother ever since. Just for the record, I'm winning ;). Keep up the good work mate, you're one of the more amusing members of the forum :)

Josh aka LAC: Also a cool guy, altho he can be quite annoying at times. Good member tho, dont change mate (well, maybe just a little) ;)

Ian aka Rickenbacker2: Wow, Ian is probably the most... eerrrrr... uummmm... unique member of the forum, very intelligent, serious, and... let's just say interesting. He also has excellent football knowledge, and it's always fun to discuss something with him, altho he's mostly right (except about VDS ;) ). You'll never hear me admit it tho ;) He is also the member that I respect the most. Respect Ian.

Fliakis: Fli is a bastard, but for some unknown reason, he's cool too. Maybe because he says everything he means, and thats always... interesting. I've had some issues with him, but we're cool now, right? ;)

Torkel aka Tampropp: Also a great guy, very smart and unbiased, with great football knowledge. I can safely say I think he's the best mod around. Great work man.

Glenn aka Zizou: When I first joined he was just mostly an on topic poster, showing off his football knowledge, and bashing DP from tme to time. I've had some interesting conversations with him, and I can safely say he's great guy :)

USA Juventini: He's managed to fit in pretty well, considering his age. :D
Seriously tho, he's both a great man and great poster, always has something interesting to say (well, not always, but most of the time ;) ). I have a feeling he'll become a Juventuz legend :)

And last, but not least
Stuart aka -Fantasista-: Struart is truly a big, big little man. He's the first guy that I remember and the first that welcomed me when I joined, and I can safely say he's the smartest, most mature kid I've ever "met". Keep it up Stu.

Also, honorable mentiones, people that I dont know enough, but that have made my time enjoyable: Hydde, Denco (he knows why), Matto, Tom, Fahad, Ali, Majed, Aragorn, Zambrotta, Sunshine, nosub, John #10, IceBlu, Aca, Anna, Mikhail, etc. I'm sorry if I forgot anybody.

Now, feel free to congratulate me and say good things about me. Even if you dont have anything nice to say... well, I dont care, make something up :D

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before
The whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
congratulations!!!! and thanks for the mention (lol I HAVE MORALS!!) anyways I will steal the show from you soon because I will post my first last and only dedications here too :)

Sep 28, 2002
yeah man, we're cool now. though you just called me a bastard.

but congratulations anyway.

and your original 5000th post was in coppa italia thread. i congratulated you but you deleted it so i had to delete my congratulations. that was rather stupid. cheers

lol, i wonder why no one calles me by name here. glenn, zlatan, ian, martin, stuart etc. why not Vilius? :confused:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Thanx everyone :cool:

++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    congratulations!!!! and thanks for the mention (lol I HAVE MORALS!!)

Sure you do Fabi ;)

++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    yeah man, we're cool now. though you just called me a bastard.

but congratulations anyway.

and your original 5000th post was in coppa italia thread. i congratulated you but you deleted it so i had to delete my congratulations. that was rather stupid. cheers

lol, i wonder why no one calles me by name here. glenn, zlatan, ian, martin, stuart etc. why not Vilius? :confused:
    Yeah, I screwed that up, I didnt notice it :wallbang:

Anyways, I didnt even know your name... Vilius ;)

How about just Vil?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Congratulations Zlatan, and thanks for the very nice mention. Great job. :)

Remember to not let the new title get to your head. ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

USA Juventini: He's managed to fit in pretty well, considering his age. :D
    Seriously tho, he's both a great man and great poster, always has something interesting to say (well, not always, but most of the time ;) ). I have a feeling he'll become a Juventuz legend :)

Thanks, Little Bro'.:)
    I appreciate it. And Freddie Mercury would be proud, assuming his estate doesn't sue your ass for copyright infringement.
    I got your back, man.

Here's to another 5000 more :thumb:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

How about Vile??

That seems to suit you rather well:D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Congrats! I liked your dedication-it wasn't one of those where the person just goes on about how great everything is. ;) Keep up the good posts!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    Congrats! I liked your dedication-it wasn't one of those where the person just goes on about how great everything is. ;) Keep up the good posts!!

Why does that sound like a "Let's take a thinly veiled shot at Serge's dedication thread while he's still online" kind of comment?

Smartass.:cool:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    Yeah, I screwed that up, I didnt notice it :wallbang:

Anyways, I didnt even know your name... Vilius ;)

How about just Vil?

fli is ok. like i care how'm i called :D i just wondered why no one calles me by name. maybe because i never introduced myself.

++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

How about Vile??

That seems to suit you rather well:D

no serge, please. in lithuanian that sounds... like girl's name :yuck:

let's stick to fli, i'm cool with it :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    congrats,
    but.. one sentence..:groan:

why do u hate me? :broken:

screw you :broken::down:

no smiley, mofo :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)