Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #164
    icεmαή;2101149 said:
    Congrats my desi bratha... lets :weee:
    Shukria ji :)

Grattis bror!! När tar du oss på en rundtur?
    Nästa gång du har vägarna förbi Maryland :D

It's almost every little boy's dream to be a pilot one day. A few of them fulfill this dream of theirs though. Congrats Tahir for being loyal to your childhood dream :p

My dream was to be a truck driver btw :D
    Thanks, I feel very lucky to be one of those that could fulfill this dream.

Truck driver? Really?

You aren't very normal are you :p haha

Congrats Ze, now when all of Juventuz go see Juve rape Milan, you can pick everyone up from their country/town :p
    Yeah right :p

Thanks guys.

So now do you register on a type of facebook for pilots and let the terrorist offers come in? Or are you with a union :p
    icεmαή;2101196 said:
    We were looking for a pilot to fly into San Siro in some other thread. So I guess, this signifies the end of the search :p
    The terrorist jokes never get old, keep 'em coming :D:disagree:

ĵџvє_вãвγ;2101220 said:
    Congrats Ze:champ: Fly to Turkey!..***..
    Congratulations, Ze!!!
    Enjoy the skies!!
    Thanks guys.

Fantastic, Ze! :star:

Now all you need is buy a plane and you can travel at will :cool:
    Tackar. I'll buy a plane when I grow old and retire :p

So, when are you picking us up to fly to Turin?
    When I'm flying for an airline :D

Don't forget to fasten your seatbelt , Ze :tup:
    Congratulation :pint:
    Thanks for the suggestion :D

a couple of weeks ago i took a small 9 seater plane for a flight. the guy and girl piloting that thing looked like they were 16 year olds. I don't know how you peeps do it.

Congrats Ze
    Thanks.

You can't be scared of heights, be willing to take loans/spend money, and hate desk jobs :D

Ze, take us all on a road trip... or err, air trip?
    Kom hit då!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    You can't be scared of heights, be willing to take loans/spend money, and hate desk jobs :D
    This may be an odd sensation, I don't know if anyone else has this too: whenever I'm standing on a bridge or on a cliff, part of me would like to jump. To know what it's like.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    This may be an odd sensation, I don't know if anyone else has this too: whenever I'm standing on a bridge or on a cliff, part of me would like to jump. To know what it's like.
    Go skydiving, I hear the word insane or fucking amazing doesn't do it good.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I've always thought about skydiving, perhaps I should give it a try.
    I was propositioned once, but I turned it down cause it sounded too expensive. 250 yuro for a single jump. But the guy I was talking to was totally into it. Apparently if you do something like 15-20 jumps you can get a license and start jumping by yourself, cheaper and probably more fun.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #177
    So what's your first destination skipper ? Can you come pick me up from Dubai and drop me of at JFK please ?
    First destination will probably be somewhere in New Jersey, Delaware, or Pennsylvania. Dubai is just a bit too far for now :D

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    First destination will probably be somewhere in New Jersey, Delaware, or Pennsylvania. Dubai is just a bit too far for now :D
    Duuude, when I get back, It would be fun having me you Andy and Burke messing around on a plane. :lol:
    I hope your Cesena has free wireless for juventuz and space for 4. :angel:
    Oh, and I shotgun co-pilot :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)