My favourite goal-keepers after GG (1 Viewer)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
maybe borel you wanted to say
if he's the certain german team goalie i think he is ;)
nono, i mean fabrice borer, our goalie from grasshopper....:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Talking about good Asian goalkeepers,
I think Korean Lee Woon-Jae (I am not too sure about spelling) is up there with best of the lot. He would be decent goalkeeper for midtable European teams.
Kawaguchi without erratic form can be very good.:moan:.
i think the Saudi Keeper is one of the best in Asia.
Mohammed Al-Deaei and his older brother Abdullah. they've have been our keepers since the 1980's. we won 3 asian cups with them and qualified to the world cup 3 times.

but i admit, every year, he has a couple of "off days" where he's just asleep and makes the stupidest moves. The 8-0 from Germany was one of those off days, but it does not reflect at all what he is. when you have no defense and you're pi$$ed off, your not even gonna try to catch the ball. (see Buffon against ManU when they put three past him).

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i think the Saudi Keeper is one of the best in Asia.
Mohammed Al-Deaei and his older brother Abdullah. they've have been our keepers since the 1980's. we won 3 asian cups with them and qualified to the world cup 3 times.

but i admit, every year, he has a couple of "off days" where he's just asleep and makes the stupidest moves. The 8-0 from Germany was one of those off days, but it does not reflect at all what he is. when you have no defense and you're pi$$ed off, your not even gonna try to catch the ball. (see Buffon against ManU when they put three past him).
i think the reason that he became so old and slow,
he is not what he used to be
i think its time for him to retire...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)