My favorite website.... (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
That site is hilarious.

Soccer does suck

Football rules tho.

You can't blame them for not liking football. Its just a case of being brought different. I hate American Football or baseball for that matter.

OP
LaPrimaJuve

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    I was crackin up seeing some of the tings that were up, but when they messed with baggio and davids (hair section), THEY CROSSED THE LINE!

Personally, I just hate baseball. Football ain't that bad.

BASEBALL IS FOR OVERPAID FAT GUYS WHO CAN GET DRUNK AND STILL FINISH NINE INNINGS

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
    I was crackin up seeing some of the tings that were up, but when they messed with baggio and davids (hair section), THEY CROSSED THE LINE!

BASEBALL IS FOR OVERPAID FAT GUYS WHO CAN GET DRUNK AND STILL FINISH NINE INNINGS
    If you put it that way, Baseball is cool, my kinda sport :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Check this website out, it's my favorite:

www.soccersucks.org

But seriously though, these bastards have got to be stopped. Anyone got an EMAIL BOMBER! :groan::fero::devil:
    If that's your favourite website, then what are you doing in a football (soccer) forum? :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    is this real??or just made for fun :rofl:
    Well, it was originally real. Then someone turned that guy's Web site into a game of "telephone" by morphing it, adding their own commentary, etc.

The funniest thing was that Mahir became an Internet folkhero over that site around 1998. At the time, I was working at a dot-bomb that had included Xoom.com among its properties. Xoom was then was a personal Web page hosting site like Geocities, etc. Mahir's page was the most popular thing on all of Xoom -- a network of home pages which had millions of daily page hits.

Some clever person in marketing (once in a while, there are those) thought to contact the real Mahir and offer him a trip to the States for a publicity tour.

Man, thinking back to that stuff makes me feel old...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Exactly. Baseball is a terrible sport.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Well, it was originally real. Then someone turned that guy's Web site into a game of "telephone" by morphing it, adding their own commentary, etc.

The funniest thing was that Mahir became an Internet folkhero over that site around 1998. At the time, I was working at a dot-bomb that had included Xoom.com among its properties. Xoom was then was a personal Web page hosting site like Geocities, etc. Mahir's page was the most popular thing on all of Xoom -- a network of home pages which had millions of daily page hits.

Some clever person in marketing (once in a while, there are those) thought to contact the real Mahir and offer him a trip to the States for a publicity tour.

Man, thinking back to that stuff makes me feel old...
    I used to have a site on Xoom. Good old day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)