Mutu (1 Viewer)

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Ahh question. Why would we sell Mutu if he regains his old Parma form? Adrian is still fairly young and if that form comes back to him we should keep hold of him. It's not our style to obtain a player, then ship him out the next year.
Do you think that profesional player in age of 25 is still young? I would say you are mad...

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Exactly. Besides, who are we to judge over Mutu anyway?
Maybe not us personally, but I have concerns when a player is identified by their team's management as someone who disregards coaches orders, comes to matches in an unfit condition, and raises suspicion to the extent that the coach asks for a player drug test.

Mourinho is a real S.O.B., but I support him 100% for what he did. It's for these same team insubordination issues that I support what Del Neri has done recently with Cassano.

Juve has had enough problems in the past with fit forwards who came on the pitch and played inconsistently. It would be even worse if that player raised question marks before even stepping on to the pitch every week.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I have to say I agree with Swag. Mutu is undoubtedly a great talent, who is very good at his best. + he is free.

Although I have to say he is to much of a risk, anyway it makes sense to contract him now but I really prefer to wait 'till the end of the season to see if we could really use him.

Oct 1, 2002
If we really want to get a striker, I'd better bet on Mutu over Cassano. Because Mutu is free.
Actually I don't think we need another striker now,unless we offload either DP or Treze. it's really unlikely.
so just get another youngster or recall our on loan striker.such as Benjamin,Chiumento, etc.. to sit on the bench or stand.

Jul 28, 2002
juve have wanted mutu for ages, but as we are tight arresed git, we have been put off. And now that he is a druggy, free of a contract and is in a general low in his career, maybe its time for moggi to get his ass in gear......as z commented, he could play in the am role for us, and all we have to do is give him a contract and put an arm around him and rebuild his career.

He is merely a broken sad chap who was devasted by his divorce....get him back and save his life.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
this appears almost certain to happen now. Its a brilliant deal if we can get him signed up!
i knew u would be happy, how long have u demanded his signature??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nofuture ] ++

Do you think that profesional player in age of 25 is still young? I would say you are mad...
Read and interpret......fairly young I said. A player who is 25 is actually pretty young for our team, as our key players are upwards of 28.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
well mutu was suppost to be at the game in turin tonight vs forientina and i hope we do get him. i watched him in the premiership and he had a cracking start then had some trouble scoring. but i personally think chelsea (chelski) really gave him a chance after all the new strikers they bought.

he had a bad time at chelsea and i think after the ban he will be better and trying to prove a point. rumours said arsenal want him also. whoever gets him is an awesome buy.

p.s. whoever saying they dont want a drugger, did you lot say the same about davids and blasi when this happend to them. blasi only jst come back from suspension

arc

Mar 11, 2004
well, he deserve a second chance ..

adn i hope one day, i got busted by parents, they will give me one haha

arc

Mar 11, 2004
well, he deserve a second chance ..

adn i hope one day, i got busted by parents, they will give me one haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)