Mutu signs Pre-contract with... (4 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
Chelsea deserve no money for Mutu. However, why does Juve want Mutu? He admitted to doing cocaine. Recreational drug use is fine by me, but cocaine can have serious physical effects, and is highly addictive. That's not the kind of thing that a top athlete should be doing. It seems to me that his poor form in England was probably related to drug use. If he's not completely clean, than we're wasting our time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think the quickest way to make Dp retire would be to sell him, rather than bench him. Even if it means we wont be getting much.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I still have faith in him. I wont give it up until the very end. He has been okay. Best scorer with the least playingtime. I think he just needs to excercise a little and have faith from Capello. Give the man 90 minutes already!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
I guess Mutu would play as a play maker instead of Nedved who would play as a left winger.....

although i guess he should replace Del piero (at least temporarily), but i dont think that Del piero will sit on the bench permanently for Mutu because the main problem is the AM position and not the forward position..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Mutu nets Juve deal?
Tuesday 28 December, 2004

Adrian Mutu has signed a pre-contract agreement with Juventus, according to reports in Romania.

The forward is currently suspended and without a club after he tested positive for cocaine earlier this season.

However, the 'Gazeta Sportuliror' newspaper claims that the Italian outfit have offered him a fresh start after Chelsea sacked him.

Mutu, who is available for nothing, has been strongly associated with a switch to Turin in the past and a deal seems to be on the horizon.

It is claimed that Juve have already wrapped up a deal for the international in a bid to beat the competition.

Although Mutu did fail a drugs test, he still has many admirers in the game after his impressive spells at Verona and Parma.

Roma, Fiorentina and Palermo are other Italian clubs keeping an eye on his situation.

Should Mutu move in at the Stadio Delle Alpi then Fabrizio Miccoli is likely to remain at Fiorentina.

The Italian joined the Viola in the summer after Juventus opted to keep the faith with Alex Del Piero.

channel4.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)