Mutu signs Pre-contract with... (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
When would Mutu join us though, april or may? So basically next season. Oh well, I don't know what's in the alleged pre-contract anyway(it might be a pre-contract that will see him move to turin non sooner than june).\

Anyway, he'd give us much needed movement upfront and a much needed spark.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Mutu, Juve Bound

According to Romanian media, the forward has already signed a pre-contract with the Bianconeri.
Adrian Mutu is currently training on his own in Romania following the ban he received after being found positive to cocaine during a doping test. The player is banned till May but he can still have talks with clubs in the time being.

For this reason, Juventus have already offered a pre-contract to the former Chelsea player and Mutu is therefore expected to join the ‘Old Lady’ this summer.
Mutu was fired by Chelsea so Juventus would be able to obtain the services of the player without having to pay the English club any fee.

goal.com

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I think Moggi has an ulterior motive with this move: and that is Cassano.
well i hope u'r right, i really would love to have mutu in Juve, BUT if i was gonna choose one of them, then no doubt that i would choose Cassano !

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
I guess Mutu would play as a play maker instead of Nedved who would play as a left winger.....

although i guess he should replace Del piero (at least temporarily), but i dont think that Del piero will sit on the bench permanently for Mutu because the main problem is the AM position and not the forward position..

There wont be enough place for Both of them in the team IMO, Mutu would probably play a deep forward, and even if he were to play a classical playmaker role IMO we would still play with only one striker in front of him, and a 4 man midfield behind, because I doubt Cap will ever play with only one defensive midfielder.

So, IMO, Mutu will take Alex' place.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
mutu would be a great buy on a free, he should be stronger character after this drug thing and hopefully be a much better player for juve.

and score the winning goal vs chelsea in the champ league final. :D

Juvenille

May 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Bring Cassano forget about Mutu...
Wouldn`t Cassano be bad for our morals ? He seems to be arrogant and someone who thinks too much of himself and not much for the well-being of the team...this is the opinion i have of him...and because of that i don`t think we need him at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)