Mutu ready to buy his former club (1 Viewer)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Juventus striker Adrian Mutu wants to buy his former Romanian club Arges Pitesti.
"I'm ready to offer 1.5 million euros in order to have 51 percent of Fotbal Club Arges Pitesti shares," local sports daily Pro Sport quoted Mutu as saying on Friday.
" A final decision will be taken next week," added the player, who started with Pitesti before moving to Dinamo Bucharest in 1999.
Mutu said his father Spiridon, the city mayor Tudor Pendiuc and local businessman Constantin Stroe would run the club.
Arges Pitesti owe more than 1 million euros ($1.18 million) to the state. Local tax authorities tried, without success, to sell some of the club's assets last month.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/breakingnews/feedstory/0,14546,-5468844,00.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lippi.am said:
Juventus striker Adrian Mutu wants to buy his former Romanian club Arges Pitesti.
"I'm ready to offer 1.5 million euros in order to have 51 percent of Fotbal Club Arges Pitesti shares," local sports daily Pro Sport quoted Mutu as saying on Friday.
" A final decision will be taken next week," added the player, who started with Pitesti before moving to Dinamo Bucharest in 1999.
Mutu said his father Spiridon, the city mayor Tudor Pendiuc and local businessman Constantin Stroe would run the club.
Arges Pitesti owe more than 1 million euros ($1.18 million) to the state. Local tax authorities tried, without success, to sell some of the club's assets last month.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/breakingnews/feedstory/0,14546,-5468844,00.html
So that club is worth about 3 million euros....something about Capello's annual salary :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The Club Mutu is willing to buy it...Isn't really worth it. They Club isn't famous here and has no supporters. Still I don't know why he's insisting on buying it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don Bes said:
for some reason the first thing i thought was some unknown club in romania. we would be paying him way too much if he could afford parma and/or chelsea

I don't think Mutu really depends on what we pay him....here in Romania he got like 2night Clubs....couple of restaurants and many other shops for him...He's already rich...but really rich....

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I don't think Mutu really depends on what we pay him....here in Romania he got like 2night Clubs....couple of restaurants and many other shops for him...He's already rich...but really rich....

wow i didnt know that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)