Mutu or Di Vaio ?? (1 Viewer)

Which player would've you signed in the summer of 2002?

• Adrian Mutu.

• Marco Di Vaio.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Mutu for me. I dislike the finisher type of striker that is of Di Vaio's type. On the hand it is always exciting to watch a striker of Mutu's calibre not only because the work rate he puts in is awesome and the constant threat that he poses but the fact that he can also give fantastic assists. It's not my idea of fun to watch a striker who is absent for 85 minutes & then scores the winner.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
yeah, but the Di Vaio is the kinda guy that will score even if he's off-form (most of the time)

Mutu on the other hand, if he's off form, he's useless

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
yeah, but the Di Vaio is the kinda guy that will score even if he's off-form (most of the time)
Mutu on the other hand, if he's off form, he's useless
Di Vaio off form is a very scary prospect deej. Did you not watch last season?

forza juve I think Mutu would have broken into the first team easily.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

Di Vaio off form is a very scary prospect deej. Did you not watch last season?

naeey, He just didnt adapt to Juve..and was a bit off-form :stuckup: plus he did still score some here and there..but i get your point

++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
forza juve I think Mutu would have broken into the first team easily.
yeah, and what if he became like Di Vaio last season.
i think Diva didnt perform well becoz he needed to adapt to a whole new playin style. and Mutu woulda suffered too IMO

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Deej Mutu is more creative than DV hence he would adapt faster. Mutu tends to get deep & collect the ball & do something with it while DV will just wait, wait, wait ..... until the ball gets to him.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

That's what I said in the previous post, they are different .

But the fact remains that we had the chance of signing Mutu instead of Di Vaio during that summer.
also, that's what i said before :p

repatition!! :rolleyes:

;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i wouldn't say Mutu's not Juve caliber. Scoring 18 goals (most of them pretty brilliant) in Serie A has gotta be some indication of a player's quality.

Mutu is class

Aug 27, 2003
as for juve need a creative player we already have del piero for that, i think di viao was the best choice, moggi knows what hes doing when it comes to buyin his players...and look at di viao now! he has scored so much for juve!
it dosent matter what he didlast season di viao all that matter is he is doin amazing now! :D forza di viao

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
They're both different players. I would have loved to have both of them in our team. Imagine: DP, Trez, Miccoli, DV and Mutu (instead of Zala).

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
They're both different players. I would have loved to have both of them in our team. Imagine: DP, Trez, Miccoli, DV and Mutu (instead of Zala).
Sure, but then we would have probably lost Maresca or a lot of money...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well, everything happens for the best. Especially at Juve. :thumb:
In retrospect, DiVaio seems to have been a good choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)