Mutu or Di Vaio ?? (1 Viewer)

Which player would've you signed in the summer of 2002?

• Adrian Mutu.

• Marco Di Vaio.

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Well, everything happens for the best. Especially at Juve. :thumb:
In retrospect, DiVaio seems to have been a good choice.
Not even in retrospect.

Di Vaio's always been a good signing... he couldn't possible play the way he did for more than a season...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
if i were to have made that decision in 2002,i'd take mutu.mutu'd replace salas more adequately and was the better player then(and probably still is)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
if i were to have made that decision in 2002,i'd take mutu.mutu'd replace salas more adequately and was the better player then(and probably still is)
even now i'd take mutu. di vaio is also considered as forward ot striker, i know understand why but he is. mutu is also forward. mutu is better as forward. mutu is younger and more talented. godd thing i never felt sympathy for him coz i would've been pissed off when juve signed di vaio and parma got mutu.
besides, mutu is a loud mouth, in this area di vaio is much better. but overall, mutu is a better footballer.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
personally i'll take Mutu but all this unserious talk about people taking DV cuz he's more good-looking:( then if its about looks then Ronaldinho and Ronaldo wont even be football players:LOL:

hey thats a good question who is the ugliest fotballers you've ever seen?:D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
i must admit that since mutu gone to chelsea, he's been a big-mouth hasnt he? he wasnt like that when he was in italy. his mouth has gotten as big as his paycheck now....:fero:
It's strange, but I've seen none of that at all in the British media. I wonder has a lot of it been made up or exaggerated by the Italian media?

I won't vote on this one since I've seen almost noting of Di Viao's play. Mutu is really, really, rediculously good at footballing though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When Di Vaio is on form,,, there is not much big diference in him and Mutu. Its just than Mutu can create goals from nowhere easier than Divaio, and DiVaio excels when he dont think too much and just do it. Like he said, he tend to do mistakes when the opportunity is too clear and he have time to think, but he is more effectively in a spur of madness.

Anyway, i think Mutu is just slightly better.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I would still take Mutu over DV, for the fact that he's younger, and he is slightly better at creating his own scoring opportunity.

No complaints with DV, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)