Mutu I promised I'll stay in A or in B (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Mutu non abbandona la Juve

Adrian Mutu non abbandona la barca e giura fedeltà alla Juventus, a differenza di tanti altri suoi compagni di squadra che per decidere il proprio futuro stanno attendendo di conoscere l'esito delle inchieste sul calcio.

"Ho una parola sola e l'ho data alla Juve – ha detto l'attaccante rumeno –. Resto a Torino, sia in serie A che in serie B, l'ho promesso ai tifosi e non scappo".

Negli ultimi tempi sul giocatore si era messo il Bayern Monaco, che aveva anche fatto passi ufficiali contattando il nuovo direttore sportivo bianconero Alessio Secco.

Mutu does not abondon juve

I have one word only and that is juve i will stay in torin in a or in b i have promised this to the fans and i will not escape

Buy on AliExpress.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
great to hear that one more player would stay. we helped him when he had a difficult time and now he hopefully helps us through a difficult time.

Jul 28, 2002
I think we will imho, without the likes of Emo, Vieira and Zlatan we may be able to build on a more solid unit for the future. Mutu may even finally be played upfront with trezegoal and Dp....especially is Didi is the coach.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
#10 said:
I think we will imho, without the likes of Emo, Vieira and Zlatan we may be able to build on a more solid unit for the future. Mutu may even finally be played upfront with trezegoal and Dp....especially is Didi is the coach.

I honestly dont think Trezeguet will stay in B.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Mutu is still thankful to Juve for saving his career. I hope he gets more playing time next year, even if we stay in Serie A.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Mutu is the man.....He has been through a lot of rough times,but his decision to stay with us will be for the best

Forza MUTU!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Very good news,indeed!!!

I'm really happy that he is staying with us!!!!

As Philipp00 said, we helped him and now he is halping us!!!

Forza Mutu!!!!:)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
It is indeed a nice story to see, that Juventus helped Mutu revocer his carrear, and now Mutu pledges himeslf to that team which he says he loves so much and owes a great deal. As a "human story", it's very nice. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)