Mutu I promised I'll stay in A or in B (2 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mnementh said:
It is indeed a nice story to see, that Juventus helped Mutu revocer his carrear, and now Mutu pledges himeslf to that team which he says he loves so much and owes a great deal. As a "human story", it's very nice. :agree:
:tup:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Great stuff with players pedging themselves to Juve on no matter what conditions, this should only persuade those who are unsure to stay. With players like Mutu, camo and zambro (possibly, despite contradicting stories) staying I wonder what some of the serie B challengers would be thinking of their hopes in promoting. I agree with some of the earliar comments where we will certainly be stronger than we were this season and it just brings to mind that maybe this match fixing fiasco may bring a better future for us afterall...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
TBH, I don't believe Mutu.
Why you think he was on something when he gave the statement? :D

I think Mutu is very thankful that Juventus signed him after Chelsea had sacked him and noone wanted him. He stated it clearly in almost every statement he gave ever since he joined Juve.

el_pajaco

Dec 19, 2005
http://forum.juvepoland.com/viewtopic.php?p=225953#225953

I invite everyone who cares about Juve !!

At JuvePoland there is a special petition to FIGC boss Francesco Saverio Borrelli who will pass a sentence about Juve future….

With our Italian friends, we collect Juve fans support for a letter in which we ask for just sentence.. not a sentence in which the only one club that is guilty is Juventus, but a sentence that punish all club that are guilty !!

The only thing you have to do is to click that link above and:

1. You have to click the “rejstracja” in the right corner,
2. than “Zgadzam się na te warunki”
3. and register :)
4. after completing.. the last thing:
5. but VERY IMPORTANT !!
6. You have to put a words “I support” and your name, surname, city you live, coutry (If you are not Pole !!)

There is just 24 hours left !! SO HELP JUVENTUS !!

We already have 1000 signatures from Poland !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)