Mutu Completes Chelsea Move (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
With the signing of Mutu Chelsea's squad is nearly complete IMO and if everything goes as plan they could end up winning the Premiership and being the dark horse in Europe. The only problem that Ranieri's lads have is gelling together. They've got so many new faces from Glen Johnson and Wayne Bridge to Juan Sebastian Veron and Damien Duff, so one would think that it will take a while for the newbies to get used to the surroundings and settle in alongside the club veterans. Anyways, I'm off to bed, hopefully Roman hasn't signed another player by the time I wake up tomorrow ;) Goodnite all :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Forza Chelsea!!! :extatic:

i'm glad this Russian Dude chose Chelsea to buy :extatic:
I hope Chelsea would turn into a European Giant soon and they would then make Real Madrid Feel less cocky.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Last time i've seen an Episode was at least 6 years ago.... :eek:

but i've watched it everyday when i was in 5th grade....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Now I look like a little kid. :D

It's pretty nice even though it takes them an episode to run up the field and half of that for a shot to finally come down from the air. :D
:D
yeah, i like how they have complete conversations and remember a lot of things in the time it takes them to make a bicycle kick :D

what i dont like is that they always win!

My Favs were:
Majed, Omar, Waleed, and Kamal.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:D
yeah, i like how they have complete conversations and remember a lot of things in the time it takes them to make a bicycle kick :D

what i dont like is that they always win!

My Favs were:
Majed, Omar, Waleed, and Kamal.
you think chesea should buy them too. :D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
And Parma officials said that they're going to sell him only for 30 mios ... :rolleyes:

I wish him luck, whatever, he just has to fit the team and to get along with his team-mates, if he wants to have some success.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sheva ] ++
08/09/2003. According to reports in Italy, Chelsea have completed the 22.5 million euro capture of Adrian Mutu from Parma.

A great player, that I really hoped would have come to Juve and stayed in Italy. Well what can I say, besides I peronally am upset.
If Juve cannot get him but Chelsea can, that's okay with me :angel:
Still, that's a good news :)

OP

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Excuse me please while I go kick the shit out of something ...
    The way I was feeling when I started this thread, I would have volunteered myself, but I couldnt find you:DIts so weird, the Parma officials said that they couldnt do anything, he asked to go and he did:eek: Everytime he was linked to Juve and Milan before, I read that he said that Parma was his home for now. I cant tell u what a kick in the face it was to find out that he left for Chelsea:frown: The only reason I see is that it just might be the greatest project in soccer in a very long time and besides being offered CL football, he IMHO will be a BIG:star: in England. Anyway, any chance he will leave in 2 years to come either here or Milan:confused:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Not everyone loves EPL.;).
    In Japan most people likes both Serie A and EPL but I am a rare breed that absolutely detest EPL and its trash soccer.:p. Seriously, I think it lacks quality control, vision, defensive organization, to suit my sophisticated taste but it is still highly enjoyable league.:).

Chelsea made good signing but they are lacking experience, and I have never seen a case where a team of virtually new first 11 gelling well. It is simply impossible.
    Beside, Johnson, Cole, Geremi, is decent players, and Duff and Veron has someting to prove. However, they are now very good team with outstanding depth.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
    Not everyone loves EPL.;).
    In Japan most people likes both Serie A and EPL but I am a rare breed that absolutely detest EPL and its trash soccer.:p. Seriously, I think it lacks quality control, vision, defensive organization, to suit my sophisticated taste but it is still highly enjoyable league.:).
    You a fan of boring football then?

Chelsea made good signing but they are lacking experience, and I have never seen a case where a team of virtually new first 11 gelling well. It is simply impossible.
    Beside, Johnson, Cole, Geremi, is decent players, and Duff and Veron has someting to prove. However, they are now very good team with outstanding depth.
    I agree completely! They have a great teamlist now that can't be mocked but I wonder if all those stars will get on with eachother. It'll take time for them to get used to each other's play and if they start off with bad results, problems could pile up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)