Mutu Accused Of Beating His Wife (5 Viewers)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Bucharest police officially announced that Adrian Mutu has been accused by the local authorities of beating his wife Alexandra last July 3rd.

The police added that the wife still hasn't pressed charges on the husband, but if she were to the Parma star could get up to six months in jail.

The young couple are set to divorce next month.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    Personally I don't think Adrian Mutu was that type of guy to go abusing his wife. But then again, I know nothing about him.

Such a shame anyhow if this is true. A simliar situation occured with Edgar Davids, am I right?

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    He could be wrongfully accused you know.

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    these chicks these days are just trying get some money
    even if she's his wife she still trying to get some money so she can move on her own

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by bongo10 ] ++
    these chicks these days are just trying get some money
    even if she's his wife she still trying to get some money so she can move on her own
    i dont like to generalize like this about chicks, but i think it's been going on for centuries!

it's not something wierd. it's just as sad and real as men who really do beat their wives . :down:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    why dont you ever hear about a woman who went to jail for beating her husband?! :D
    Actually, I read in the paper several weeks ago that such a thing happened in Amsterdam (where else? :D) :undecide:

Kiran - Mutu didn't strike me as the type to beat women either but of course we don't know him. Perhaps there's money involved or something. Bet the chickie could get a much bigger part of his fortune if he ends up with a criminal record (!)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    I read in an article that Mutu attacked her after she refused to give him the keys of the car that they both own .. no one knows what really happened between the two as they have already agreed on a divorce on mutual consent so they already had problems going on between them .. I feel sorry for their 1-year old son ..

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    My guess is that either Mutu was found cheating, or maybe his wife was cheating on him. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised,
    after all they both are extremely good looking!;).

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Actually, I read in the paper several weeks ago that such a thing happened in Amsterdam (where else? :D) :undecide:

Kiran - Mutu didn't strike me as the type to beat women either but of course we don't know him. Perhaps there's money involved or something. Bet the chickie could get a much bigger part of his fortune if he ends up with a criminal record (!)
    I can see women doing this. Some of them *not all* are evil.

I read in an article that Mutu attacked her after she refused to give him the keys of the car that they both own .. no one knows what really happened between the two as they have already agreed on a divorce on mutual consent so they already had problems going on between them .. I feel sorry for their 1-year old son ..
    Dpforever, got a link or the article itself? I would like to read it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)