Mutu Accused Of Beating His Wife (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Bucharest police officially announced that Adrian Mutu has been accused by the local authorities of beating his wife Alexandra last July 3rd.

The police added that the wife still hasn't pressed charges on the husband, but if she were to the Parma star could get up to six months in jail.

The young couple are set to divorce next month.
1. hey !!! i posted that before you :LOL:

2. it's true ... since i'm from romania, i'm already saturated by all those articles and stuff, suffocating me with news and gossips about mutu and alexandra ... and yes, those were the things she accused him of, and she seems to have witnesses ... i told you guys, a bunch of times, that he is not what he seems ...
i really pity that girl, because she has a little talent as actress and she is young, but she seems to have found the wrong man

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

1. hey !!! i posted that before you :LOL:
i mean the picture, stay cool

they were for an year the perfect couple for the romanian mass-media ... the young lovers from verona, as romeo and juliet, they were called, while he played for verona ... but after their son was born, everything crashed ... she was accused, btw, to have had a relationship with alberto tomba . not true, comfirmed.
so judge yourselves ppl ...

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    BloodonMoral, I do recall you saying that you are not a fan of Mutu for some other reasons, which was wierd cause you are Romanian, but perhaps you are right.

Damn, I never thought of this from Mutu.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    BloodonMoral, I do recall you saying that you are not a fan of Mutu for some other reasons, which was wierd cause you are Romanian, but perhaps you are right.

Damn, I never thought of this from Mutu.
    i know that i'm romanian and i'm not his fan for many reasons
    unfortunately, our football players have these kind of persons among them :down:
    perhaps i am
    i guess we'll see :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    The young couple are set to divorce next month.
    Did anyone else notice this line sounds like typical football journalism? It has the same tone as a transfer rumour or something..

Sad if it's true though, they look so happy...

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

well, the thing that i hate the most is why on earth they made a baby first??? to make him souffer too :confused:
    they make babies eh? i know he's good in football, but he aint god ;)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Not really - the court will order Adrian to pay the b*tch enormous amounts of money for raising the child. It usually goes like that.
    True.:groan:. Especially for the rich guys like Mutu.;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Not really - the court will order Adrian to pay the b*tch enormous amounts of money for raising the child. It usually goes like that.
    and why are you calling her names :D ?
    what about HIM ???
    doesn't he earn some of those too ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)