Must win: Italy vs. Ukraine, @ Georgia (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AzzurriGirl said:
Of course I know that Canna is irreplaceable and very valuable to the Azzurri. He's my favorite player. I was just worried that he may have been injured or something...
no canna is just crap now, tbh if i was coach i cudnt gurantee him a starting place, same goes for nesta, both losing their edge

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
sateeh said:
i think canna was feeling something was going to go wrong thats why he asked for the change. Since the Azzuri wont play till next year, lets hope he gets a long term injury, so that madrid get screwed once again.
I take offense at that because Canna is my favorite Azzurri but in any case, I would never wish an injury on any player, even an opponent. I know that lots of Juve fans are angry with him for leaving Juve for Real but although I was terribly disappointed and hurt by this I understand his reasons. And Canna was always complimentary about Juve and her fans. He is still friends with and in frequent contact with Ale and if Ale can accept his reasons for leaving then I certainly can.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Badass Devil said:
no canna is just crap now, tbh if i was coach i cudnt gurantee him a starting place, same goes for nesta, both losing their edge
Of course you are entitled to your opinion but I don't agree with you at all. Canna is not crap and it's not just his play that makes him important to the Azzurri it's his heart, leadership, cool head and the respect he commands from others.

So who would you play in his place?? And in place of Nesta? We know Materazzi replaced Nesta for most of the WC...would you stay with him instead of Nesta??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AzzurriGirl said:
Of course you are entitled to your opinion but I don't agree with you at all. Canna is not crap and it's not just his play that makes him important to the Azzurri it's his heart, leadership, cool head and the respect his commands from others.

So who would you play in his place?? And in place of Nesta? We know Materazzi replaced Nesta for most of the WC...would you stay with him instead of Nesta??

id be inclined to slowly introduce barzagli and possibly other defenders like bovo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)