Muslim players in Europe (1 Viewer)

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
That's correct, but that doesn't make him Muslim. His father could have just given him that name, but ZZ himself might not believe in Islam.

All this is really irrelavent really.
No. He's not Muslim. Ask people in Qatar.
مجوود يا مجوود

I didn't say that Zizu and Bati are surely Muslims......!!!!!

Zizu's name is purely Arabic....and I didn't say it was a Muslims name....

And Bati's middle name is Omar/Umar (whatever), and maybe that's why it was thought that he's Muslim!!!!!!!!!

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Yes, indeed. A person's name isn't complete proof of a person's religion.
Thank you for agreeing on that!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

What do you mean, I'm not sure I understand?
Well, what I'm saying is...this suffix is not like the suffixes like the -ese in Japanese, is it???? Or the -i in Saudi or Qatari?????

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Im have respect for everybody.....
You certainly don't, should re-think your attitude. Cutting out the totally unmotivated and unneccesary swearing would be a good start.

Everyobdy needs to remember what Majed said, respect each other and keep cool. Threads concerning religion and nationality are always tense, so let's be careful.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Back to the topic after a hot break ....

Batistuta comes from an argentinian father and an italian mother...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Maybe some of these players have a name that is from a muslim-country, but the name doesnt make someone a muslim or Christian or whatever. Does he believe in Allah? (Zlatan for example?) I dunno. But I cant say hes a muslem just by looking at the name etc. ;)

Gaston

Feb 8, 2004
Back to topic

I mean that the best muslim-national-team is probarly Turkey and Egypt. Senegal is an muslim nation as well but I don't know if they have so many muslims in their team.

Khalilou Fadiga, El-Hadji Diouf and Salif Diao are muslims, but that doesn't make the whole team muslims ;)

The best muslim player is...Emre? Mido? Or maybe Davids (if he is muslim) ?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I guess we just found out what button to push to get Zlatan mad !!:D

This may sound a bit outlandish, but I have read that "true practicing " Muslims are not suppose to play sports, listen to music other than religious, or have anything to do with western culture (clothes,etc...)

That sounds a lot like radical Islam- Bin Laden
Actually what you heard vinman is totally wrong! Especially not playing sports. on the contrary muslims are encouraged to play sports to streghnthen their body, mind, and soul....about the music their is always ongoing debate...but even if it was wrong...that does not negate being a muslim...in fact the only thing that negates being muslim is renouncing "al-shahada"...which is testifying that there is no god but ONE god..and Muhammad is the apostle of god...or doing anything that contradicts that belief.

Of course just testifying "shahada"..and not doing anything else such as praying, fasting...or disobeying such as adultery,bribes, drinking..etc...Just makes you a weaker muslim..and not NONMUSLIM.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++

Maybe because his middle name is Omar/Umar (which is a common Arabic name), but it's not neccessarily he's Muslim. I heard his origins are Arabs...:dontcare:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well mermaidah batistuata's roots are Syrian

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++

Dude what are u talkin about, are u ignorant or something. Real muslims can't play sports, listen to music. bla bla bla. You need to get your facts straight. Ofcourse we're allowed too...that's the most absurd thing i've ever heard.

"i'm gonna burn in hell cause i touched a football...oh no!"
Yeah asshole, thats why I'm asking

I'm sure you dont know everything about the Catholic religion, do you ???

Who's ignorant, me for asking, or you, for your stupid statements ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)