Muslim players in Europe (5 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That's very true, Lion. Probably the first time we agree on something. Remove the avatar though, it'll be annoying as people will think I said something where you said something or vice versa.
Fuck the lazy people. All it takes is one to see that the user names are different.

you fascinate me.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
if tahir u r still wondering about the muslim players here are theones i know off:

mohammed sissoko
frank ribery
robin van persey
samir nasri
the toure brothers
brazzo
mido
amr zaki
anelka
zidane

these r theo nes i can think off at the moment i'm pretty sure there are more.
You can add Karim Touzani ex-Aberdeen, now Sparta Rotterdam.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Wow. You think all gay guys have such massive dongs that they're able to do that?

If you want, I can create a topic about homosexuality in Islam, but I don't think you'd want to talk about it.
thats poor seven honestly i was expecting sth better out of u.

u know what, u can hate god all u want, believe in him or dont believe in him its all up too u and i'm being very honest. if u believe in him then its great for u not for me or others in this world in the same time if u dont want to believe in him its all up too u.

i tried answering yr question as clearly as i could, u toke it as a joke so i think its shows u just want a laugh and u dont want to learn or understand anything about islam and homosexuality.

i have a question though that i'm dying to know the answer too. what makes u soooo pissed off that homosexuality is forbidden in islam?? are u gay??

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #299
    Ow.

That's a bit odd isn't it? I mean, for such a tolerant religion that is.
    touche, well, good luck with that

that's what i was thinking too
    You make the mistake of comparing your corrupt moral society to the one of Islam. Tsk tsk.

FYI there are plenty of gay people in Pakistan/South Asia and they make a pretty decent living too. They dance at weddings and host parties and such (I don't know why, it's just what they do) So homosexuality has existed and been more "accepted" in that part of the world than it has in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)