Muslim players in Europe (5 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
Martin , I think you are responsible for what happened here.I said this million times and say it again : anythread about religion , terorism , politics are useless it only brings tension and hate. you know that very well , and you know that a lot of people got banned or left the forums because of it.I guess it's time to close this thread and every other threads about religion and politics if you don't want to lose you members..
not really....i see most of discussion about politics and religous here are very controlled and can be very constructive.... maybe this is the most suitable window for us to see how the other side really thinks without the media blinders...

only some people always overreacted and annoyingly refuse to meet the points of dicussions ,rounding them all up as personal attack towards them which most of the time, not...

its all Vinmans fault IMO.. i dont agree with everything about Vinman' views, but i always appreciated his existence.... there is no reason for him to take things as he did and left...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

its all Vinmans fault IMO.. i dont agree with everything about Vinman' views, but i always appreciated his existence.... there is no reason for him to take things as he did and left...
That is where you are wrong. Its not all Vinman's fault if the comments made against him were harsh and uncalled for. And lets not get into what was said to him after his first response, as that was more offensive than anything. It was like the whole forum was against him.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #246
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    :howler: exactly.This thread was such a bad idea afterall
    not really...as u can see they're talkin trash about each others countries and not religions, Bosnia vs. Croatia vs. Serbia or what ever it is. Not religion vs. religion. People have turned it into something ugly, it wasn't supposed to be like this.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I can sense the party shifting from the Dubai thread to here... Enjoy your stay here until a different venue pops up in the coming days :D

@Seven, I don't know of any gay players in the top leagues as a matter of fact... do you?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    icεmαή;1962061 said:
    I can sense the party shifting from the Dubai thread to here... Enjoy your stay here until a different venue pops up in the coming days :D

@Seven, I don't know of any gay players in the top leagues as a matter of fact... do you?
    Yeah, there was an Italian, but I forgot his name (so he can't have been that good anyway). In Belgium there have been players to come out of the closet, but they all played for lower league teams. There ought to be some gay players, but I don't think there will be many as I doubt that a lot of gay kids would be drawn to football in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)