Music/Video Which Tears at Your Heart (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4563858 said:
I want this thread to be about the things people do, in a multimedia sense, which tears at your soul, things that make you who you are, tear you up...

Let it be:

I can't do what I do, be who I am without these:
This is dope

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Does this count?

Shania Twain - Forever And For Always (Red Versio…:
:sheik:
Oh god, no. :tongue:

As a Canadian, I sincerely apologize for Shania Twain.

The same goes for Nickelback, Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, and Justin Bieber. A history of musical shame. Many apologies. :tongue:

Our indie music scene is pretty awesome though :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Devin Townsend. Yes, we're cool. :tup:

I knew Alice Glass when I lived in Toronto back around 06. She has that hot junkie look that I found so very attractive when I was in my early twenties. :facepalm: I've seen them live a few times. Pretty cool sound.

Apr 15, 2006
Wait, you knew Alice? Like "knew" knew? :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

OK, read the first post again, and this was the first song that came to my mind.

Although I like this cover better because the vocals is so much more powerful on this one.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wait, you knew Alice? Like "knew" knew? :eek:
Yes, "knew" knew. I was friends with a number of her friends. We moved in the same sort of circles. I wouldn't have called us friends, but we chatted any number of times. Of course, before she hit it big. Famous people leave all us "unknown" folk behind.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, even the old dudes are cool as f*ck.
I have never heard this song before. That's awesome.

Here's another. Young folk again. Mega-hipster band; but I love this song. Such a bizarrely creepy video. :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)