'Murica! (64 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Funny to see the same outlets that defended the summer of chaos and riots back in 2020 as peaceful now call student protesters terrorists and justify police overreach lol.

Are boomers that psychologically powerfucked by years of propaganda and gaslighting?
boomers lived through this same shit with the Vietnam protests apparently, funny how they can’t make a connection there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
boomers lived through this same shit with the Vietnam protests apparently, funny how they can’t make a connection there.
I heard Columbia University went through a much more violent/ destructive protest in the 80s, something the University now takes pride in, over divestment from Apartheid South Africa but I guess its different now with Israel?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The police response to campus protests is ridiculous. Imagine jailing your own people because they speak out against genocide being committed by another country. Absolute clown show.
Imagine destroying property you don’t own, breaking rules you didn’t write and then suffering consequences of such actions. Now the students that actually want to study and finish school are walking around with their head on swivel or having to do it remotely despite paying thousands.

Personally I love watching left vs left eat themselves but I won’t complain when they pay the price of breaking the law.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see the "counter protesters" in California too? I'm sure nothing was done to them either.
All should be punished. Period.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Imagine destroying property you don’t own, breaking rules you didn’t write and then suffering consequences of such actions. Now the students that actually want to study and finish school are walking around with their head on swivel or having to do it remotely despite paying thousands.

Personally I love watching left vs left eat themselves but I won’t complain when they pay the price of breaking the law.

- - - Updated - - -

only violence and destruction I’ve seen has come from the police and counter protestors. It’s not anything like Jan 6, they didn’t storm anything or break into anywhere, just camped out on lawns.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
"Little Gazas" :lol: Is this real or an SNL skit?

- - - Updated - - -

My daughter is at UT Dallas and yesterday she told us that helicopters were hovering over the campus, swat teams, and police in riot gear just to counter a peaceful protest.
The sad part is that the police don’t dare go to the rough neighborhoods of Dallas but feel brave enough to counter college-going kids.
Anybody else notice that Back the Blue sort of rhymes with Back the Jews?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
All this antisemitism talk is so annoying it's making me become "antisemitic". And I don't know any Semites.

But what about this bill passed by the House? https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024...bill-that-expands-definition-of-anti-semitism

Free speech doesn't matter any more in America? Lol that a certain state and a certain ethnic (?) group get special protections no one else gets.

Israel owns the US government so hard.

Do any Americans here support the bill? @Hustini do you?
It is beyond shameful.

But the USA have never really been about freedom of speech.

They are about capital.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Bro you are the only one making sense in this thread.
Imagine abiding the law has become facultative in USA.

Also imagine "protestors" who burn American flags, support terrorists organizations and those that shout death to America being signaled out as the good guys.

You know that things are bad when even Biden refuse( their informal father) refuse to take their side. That's how rotten this far left ideology has become.

As someone said these Americans that support these kind of protests are only doing it unit it affects them (Ex. road block to work).
After that all virtue signigling goes to hell.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Well the UK local elections are going on and the media have been hyping the far right and saying immigration has ruined everything, yet the votes look very different. People are waking up to the bullshit and it's taken the Gaza situation to make people realise it, not just foreign policy, but just the way media is handled here. I love that the far right Reform party hasn't got a single vote yet and even the tree hugging vegans are smashing them.

I commend the students for protesting, losing that right will just let the government continue to fuck the people over. Its a wake-up call for the media too, this generation can have their stories go viral in minutes with live video. The real stories are out there.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

All actions have consequences. The consequences for some seem incredibly disproportionate compared to others is the problem though.

Bro you are the only one making sense in this thread.
Imagine abiding the law has become facultative in USA.

Also imagine "protestors" who burn American flags, support terrorists organizations and those that shout death to America being signaled out as the good guys.

You know that things are bad when even Biden refuse( their informal father) refuse to take their side. That's how rotten this far left ideology has become.

As someone said these Americans that support these kind of protests are only doing it unit it affects them (Ex. road block to work).
After that all virtue signigling goes to hell.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)