'Murica! (68 Viewers)

alaska

May 25, 2013
And now at this point, the absurdity of the lengths that the US government will go to support Israel at all costs.
We shouldn't be surprised the US has more affinity for Israel than for Palestine. Israeli society has a lot of the same values that the US does (basic human rights stuff). Palestine (and other middle eastern societies)....not so much.

Not trying to start a big discussion or anything. But there's basically one country in the entire region that resembles ours, and it ain't __________ (Yemen, Palestine, Iran, whatever).

Me, I'm not Jewish or Arab. I'm from Alaska. I just watch countries/cultures and how they behave. And it would be very strange if the US liked a society like Palestine/Gaza more than one like Israel. Now THAT would be weird.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We shouldn't be surprised the US has more affinity for Israel than for Palestine. Israeli society has a lot of the same values that the US does (basic human rights stuff). Palestine (and other middle eastern societies)....not so much.

Not trying to start a big discussion or anything. But there's basically one country in the entire region that resembles ours, and it ain't __________ (Yemen, Palestine, Iran, whatever).

Me, I'm not Jewish or Arab. I'm from Alaska. I just watch countries/cultures and how they behave. And it would be very strange if the US liked a society like Palestine/Gaza more than one like Israel. Now THAT would be weird.
What does it have to do with liking a culture more than another though?

1. Above all, wrong is wrong. It doesn't matter how similar the party committing it is.
2. What are we really getting out of this arrangement? Billions every year for them to obliterate children, and then have them tell us what to do in return. What are we getting out of this?
3. They are being put above our own citizens and interest, for no discernible reason.
Like...are you kidding me with this shit? You can't even criticize a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT without potentially losing your job. They have far too much influence, and it needs to end.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Affinity? Americas political class is Israel's bitch. Almost every single politician is compromised vis a vis the jewish state, which de facto makes them the number 1 security threat to murica.
People on both sides of the political spectrum, left and right, are sick and tired of Israel and their lobby hijacking american foreign policy and getting the us to fight their wars.

alaska

May 25, 2013
I've been here long enough to to know a few people, and I like both of you guys tbh. But I disagree with you about this one. I'm not going to get into it too much, because it's Saturday night and I have better things to do. We can continue the conversation another time.

But I will say this: It's not just "their" (Israel's) war. That's short-sighted and naive. It's our war too. If you don't think Palestine/Iran wants to eradicate the United States, you are kidding yourself. Same as it's our war in the Sahel, and our war in Afghanistan, and our war in Ukraine. You are making the mistake of thinking that these people think like you. They don't think like you. They want you dead.

These societies/cultures/peoples/governments, however you want to classify them, ARE our enemies, because they choose to be. They wake up every morning and make that decision. Take Gaza - before Israel did their big counterattack, Hamas polled at 70% popularity, and the October attacks polled at 80%. In the US, you can't get 80% of people to say that puppies are cute or that pizza tastes good. Yet people still believe that Gazans are damsels in distress lmao

They're Islamic fundamentalists, rapists and terrorists. That's who they are and what they are. We can wring our hands and play make believe and pretend that they're something else...

But they are what they are. Nothing is going to change that.

Jul 2, 2006
I've been here long enough to to know a few people, and I like both of you guys tbh. But I disagree with you about this one. I'm not going to get into it too much, because it's Saturday night and I have better things to do. We can continue the conversation another time.

But I will say this: It's not just "their" (Israel's) war. That's short-sighted and naive. It's our war too. If you don't think Palestine/Iran wants to eradicate the United States, you are kidding yourself. Same as it's our war in the Sahel, and our war in Afghanistan, and our war in Ukraine. You are making the mistake of thinking that these people think like you. They don't think like you. They want you dead.

These societies/cultures/peoples/governments, however you want to classify them, ARE our enemies, because they choose to be. They wake up every morning and make that decision. Take Gaza - before Israel did their big counterattack, Hamas polled at 70% popularity, and the October attacks polled at 80%. In the US, you can't get 80% of people to say that puppies are cute or that pizza tastes good. Yet people still believe that Gazans are damsels in distress lmao

They're Islamic fundamentalists, rapists and terrorists. That's who they are and what they are. We can wring our hands and play make believe and pretend that they're something else...

if what they think about usa justifies what is happening there, you will have to eradicate the %80 of the whole world population. and it is not that they are enemies of usa because they choose to be. it is because your terrorist state want to create a jewish dystopian one world state and very hostile against every single community which are not ok with that.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Affinity? Americas political class is Israel's bitch. Almost every single politician is compromised vis a vis the jewish state, which de facto makes them the number 1 security threat to murica.
People on both sides of the political spectrum, left and right, are sick and tired of Israel and their lobby hijacking american foreign policy and getting the us to fight their wars.
Just wait until your politicians are going to get bought with Arab oil money then you will start to hear from "from the sea to the sea, the Americans from the jews will be free".
Then you can all share their Islamic values as your far left supporters want to happen.

I mean you can already see that in your universities as Saudi Arabia and Quatar has pumped large sums of money in them.

https://www.city-journal.org/article/arab-countries-bankroll-u-s-universities

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

It's the fault of all American educational system.
Somehow the Americans(especially young people) forgot (or they are being "helped" to forget , by external funding , factors who fund inside traitors who love money) that islamist , autocracies, communists , dictatorship nations are not their friends and never will be.
They just want to see America burn , as democracy is the evil incarnate and the antithesis to their systems.

In the end it comes down to this for America :

"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times."

They are at the "Good times create weak men".
It's all downhill from here unfortunately for us democracy loving people.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I present to you propaganda 1 on 1 .

Facts from aljazeera , spearhead of Islamic propaganda everywhere , cause of course they have editorial freedom in a autocratic country and their purpose is not to splash Islamic and antisemitic propaganda anywhere they can.

Second is amnesty international - aww this beacon of integrity who blamed the Ukrainians for defending against the Russian invasion.

https://molfar.com/en/blog/amnesty-international

Then we have all the muricans on this thread who cited them as facts , representative of the educational system who should teach them to double check their sources ,even triple check them in this day and age.

And last we have @GordoDeCentral who finally discovered the real enemies of the people ,like the nazis , the democracy loving jews , who should never be trusted against the American flag burners islamists.

- - - Updated - - -

your ''democracy'' ends where the jew says so.
Nah, my democracy ends where sharia starts, where women get stoned to death , where a dictator apoints himself as a leader for life , where authorities decide that I don't deserve internet anymore , where I get social credit etc.
Basically , Turkey in a few decades :)

PS. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk would spin in his grave if he could see what his successors are doing to his Turkey .

Last edited:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Funny you mention Sahel, as soon as you roaches got kicked out and lost control there, they managed to kill an Islamic State terrorist that had a 5 million bounty from the americans. Same deal with Niger as soon as the french got kicked out Boko Haram activities sharply decline. They plant those people in to justify their presence. No one is trying to destroy america, your politicians just want to hold the world under their thumb.

either ways, i hope none of you niggas get fined or jailed for your clear “anti-semetic” postings in here, im scared for my american bros

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

No, it really isn't. What are Palestine or Iran doing to eliminate the United States?

Israel is the one dragging the US into a war with Iran and, somehow, has the political influence here to ban any speech critical of them.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You can make the point that Hamas, Al Qaida etc hate democracy etc and I won’t disagree with you but you need to remember those groups are a direct result of western involvement in the Middle East. That area has long been a bastion of civilization and culture. Look at all the Persians in USA for example. Standup up people with education and largely involved in life sciences, engineering, etc. great culture and people overall.

And then look at more recent immigrants from that area that tend to be extemists and devout Muslims, and try to make the connection as to what changed.

Israel has turned Palestinian people upside down, facts show that. USA is complicit to a certain extent as well. Saying all people there hate democracy is the dumbest conclusion you can arrive to when in fact most normal people there would love to live in the US and think of western culture as the pinnacle of their lives.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thank you. One doesn’t have to support Hamas, Hezbollah, IRGC, Houthis, etc etc etc to understand this. It’s not anti-semitism. It’s not even anti-Israel. We can find fault with the actions of Palestinians and their allies, but ultimately understand that Israel has done nothing but cause this situation to deteriorate over the past 40+ years since the settlements started following the 1967 war. And it really is up to Israel to figure out a solution that is not a fucking genocide. And the “western” political establishment needs to get its head out of its ass in terms of Israel and its lobbying before it further alienates the ME and developing world with this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

You can make the point that Hamas, Al Qaida etc hate democracy etc and I won’t disagree with you but you need to remember those groups are a direct result of western involvement in the Middle East. That area has long been a bastion of civilization and culture. Look at all the Persians in USA for example. Standup up people with education and largely involved in life sciences, engineering, etc. great culture and people overall.

And then look at more recent immigrants from that area that tend to be extemists and devout Muslims, and try to make the connection as to what changed.

Israel has turned Palestinian people upside down, facts show that. USA is complicit to a certain extent as well. Saying all people there hate democracy is the dumbest conclusion you can arrive to when in fact most normal people there would love to live in the US and think of western culture as the pinnacle of their lives.
:agree:

Just look at Iran and the Mossadegh government in the ‘50s. One of the most progressive, secular nations in the Middle East post WWII until the UK and US overthrew their promising young democracy to return the Shah to power and look where that has led us with regards to Iran today. No one knows what the Middle East would look like today and how it would have developed post-WWII without western meddling… but I would imagine democracy and secular governments would have a much better foothold in the region.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I think religion is being used as a smokescreen here. This is about land and having influence in an area that is oil rich. Whether there were intentions to have an open dialogue and good relations with Middle East countries went out of the window long ago by Western interference. Whether you agree with a religion or not, the same would happen because of the location.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)